ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What is the story behind your username?

by Nix - 01-14-2016 - 10:07 PM
Everyone has a story, others got 2. The username 'Alex' is from my official government name, Alex. So, why not make it simple? How about you?
My previous username was "Coordi" which originated after I made my minecraft username "Coordination". I then went from Coordi to Rizla on here as I was looking for a new name and I looked at my tobacco tin and seen "Rizla" and I thought.. Yep, that'll be my username.
I've had the username Nova for so long, it came from Supernova.
@XeTangy Is my latest name, use to be 'Tangy' or 'TangyHDF' but I don't know where Tangy came from :P.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
(01-14-2016 - 10:16 PM)XeTangy Wrote: @XeTangy Is my latest name, use to be 'Tangy' or 'TangyHDF' but I don't know where Tangy came from :P.

Because you are Tangtastic.
123 because it's simple and why not.
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
I've had so many usernames in the past, I like Electronic because it symbolizes who I am. Symbolizes what I enjoy and enjoy listening to.

Computers, EDM, Trap, House, Progressive, Trance. Anything that makes good beats :).
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
Ive used the name "tetra" for 10+ years and originated from Runescape lol :D
@Tetra, @NE, @Hi5
Community Admin @ CSGOPHER 
Angel SLM$ha
Inkss has been my one and only alias lol came from when i was joining a sniping team way back and the owner of the team said this name and i liked it.
Well my username is from Supernatural. Crowley is the king of hell. Originally I actually misspelled the name, I spelled it Crowlie. But luckily a staff member was nice enough to correct it.

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)