ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What is the story behind your username?

by Nix - 01-14-2016 - 10:07 PM
KingPup cam about as i was thinking of opening a slush puppy stand under the name KingPup.
[Image: YiSMR5R.png]
i enjoy Walmart! best story ever.
I named myself Gess Hoo as in Guess Who.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
[Image: tammy-rivera-god-is-dope-t-shirt-04-christal_rock.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhQ7tvSsFXNSLR99A5r7l...3RPVvUmCAY]
This is what got me to get this username
[Image: tumblr_nq7al8dlRP1u0bbtlo1_250.gif]
I dunno, I just kinda developed this thing with Skeletons and the name "Skeleton" suddenly, I don't know why, but the Human Skeleton is interesting in a way, you wouldn't understand in my point of view, If I had the money, sure I'd change to another name, but I shouldn't tell you that name! :P
"Bad things happen when good people pretend nothing is wrong."
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons, even death may die."
[Image: tumblr_nvv1zfR7Q51rne223o1_400.jpg]
I'm https://twitter.com/PizzaSkeleton__  :yus:
I idolize Malcolm X, so I chose the name 'Malcolm'.

Simple enough, right?
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
Lucifer, I made it my name when I saw the "demon" in the DemonForums.

In ancient Canaanite mythology, the morning star is pictured as a god, Attar, who attempted to occupy the throne of Ba'al and, finding he was unable to do so, descended and ruled the underworld. The original myth may have been about a lesser god Helel trying to dethrone the Canaanite high god El who lived on a mountain to the north. Hermann Gunkel's reconstruction of the myth told of a mighty warrior called Hêlal, whose ambition it was to ascend higher than all the other stellar divinities, but who had to descend to the depths; it thus portrayed as a battle the process by which the bright morning star fails to reach the highest point in the sky before being faded out by the rising sun.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
My name originates from the word 'jager' which means 'hunter'.
Its my real name soo yeah haha
(02-05-2016 - 02:58 PM)Ryan Wrote: Its my real name soo yeah haha

Oh, didn't knew that until now.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)