ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What is the story behind your username?

by Nix - 01-14-2016 - 10:07 PM
I was about to create a unique username for my xbox account and then suddenly a divine inspiration came to me and... That's it
(01-14-2016 - 10:07 PM)Nix Wrote: Everyone has a story, others got 2. The username 'Alex' is from my official government name, Alex. So, why not make it simple? How about you?

I made mine Penance because its one of my favorite bands
I was really into Naruto at the time I made the name on another forum. Naruto was already taken, so I just went for Sasuke (which is his rival if you haven't seen Naruto). Then I was invited here by Alex (idk if they're still here, just came back to this forum today lol) and kept the same name.
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
My story is pretty simple. I have a reputation for not being able to partake in intercourse when I am intoxicated. Its funny how there's a saying "i'm way too high for this" and its like another version of my username.

Cheers!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
She said do you love me, 
I tell her only partly,
I only love mah bed & mah llama am sorry
I was looking at random shit when I seen a strobe light, kinda liked the name Strobe so I went with it

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)