ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What is the story behind your username?

by Nix - 01-14-2016 - 10:07 PM
op do u remember back in the other forum before i became snoop giraffe
i was snoop doge (no not [GFX] Snoop Doge)
then i tried the fb giraffe challenge and thought "maybe snoop giraffe could work"
[Image: Hu98jeH.png]
cool guis from cool forums
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @nil | @MVT3 | @graphics | @malcolm
I like graphic design so yeah
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
MVT3 represents Mute, idk why, but I found a liking to those "rap" names, like $MVGGL3.
cool faggots from another forum:
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @Strawhat | Snoop Giraffe | @Malcolm
[Image: tumblr_nvrxlzk0yx1uhjj7ro1_500.gif]
Chatango: Platformer (Message)
watching Alice in wonderland
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
Kiddo Monster. Haven't words for explain my name :P

Monster Kid. :P
"Give me names and I will give you blood."

- Natalia !
I have gone through many different usernames, but I think I will be sticking to Ibiza. I have been using it more and it is actually one I enjoy. I got it from the Spanish city Ibiza. I Just like to party
originates from lil yachty
In the game Lineage 2, if you killed another player your name would turn blood red.

I got the funny idea that Satanical in blood red would be nice.

Its been my name ever since
Well it was Alteran, the name of the ancient race from the Stargate franchise. I used it while playing 500+ hors of Stargate Resistance. After I signed up I started using alteran or ascendedalteran or just ascended for a number of games and forums, twcenter.net was one where I used ascended and it became like a second home for me I ‘ascended’ the ranks and became a forum admin and my game modifications became famous in the community.
It’s kinda stuck since
Thenecromance just I played DIABLO 2,and use DH,it's so difficult to register a username, so I add 'the' to Necromance as my username XD

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)