ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What is the story behind your username?

by Nix - 01-14-2016 - 10:07 PM
Goose is a nickname I like  :D
Im a real ass nigga, simple enough
(01-15-2016 - 12:43 PM)Realassniqqa Wrote: Im a real ass nigga, simple enough

You mean real ass "niqqa"?
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
Hello Mi Nombre Es "lazyquackduck" (I'm in spanish 1 XD)
My older brothers name is lazymoocow. At one point we had more or less of an army, Ex: LazyMooCow, LazyQuackDuck, LazyNeighHorse, LazyOinkPig, and so on and so fworth. Many of those are inactive or have been deleted. I am the only one left standing, and I will stay standing till the end. 1st interation of the of the name was LazyMooCow (my bro). This was back in COD 4 modern warfare, back then was nice, creamsoda or some mnt dew, domination on shipment. Ahhh the good ol' days. A few years of playing on my brothers 1st gen fat PS3, I got my own for christmas. On a whim I used the name lazyquackduck. that was, let me think, 5-7 years ago, its all a blur to me really. Anyway thanks for reading. Bye Bye! ;D
You Guys Are Amazing! ;D
(As well as my insatiable love for purple)
Name and age lol. Basically :D
I chose 'Valken' because it's easy to remember and easy to pronounce. I've been going by this username on many forums for quite awhile.
~ Vini Vici ~
my username is my name
my userName was : v4hl, it's related with Hacking and thus stuff, when i was a hacker if i can say that,
the i change it to 'Famous Rockx'Tar'
and now > Weed lol
btw i enjoyed reading ur stories guys :D
Twitter: @t_rockx
Yahoo: @mr.v4hl

[Image: giphy.gif]
idk.... it just happened
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: n/a
My name came from a name change on Se7ensins. I was looking for a short, Kinda OG name, typed in Bed and it worked, so here i am now.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)