ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Is school really necessary?

by explain - 02-09-2016 - 03:30 PM
No school, no learn!
(02-09-2016 - 03:30 PM)explain Wrote:
Title says it all. I made this thread because I want you to think if it's really necessary or not. For years I've heard; "School is boring, I do not see its purpose. People in school are mean, and it really stinks."

The debate starts here.

I'd say yes. For social skills and for street smarts
I can say Yes and No about this question!

Yes, because you need to learn the basics of learning how to do things in life.

No, because even when you're not in school.. You are always learning, your brain never stops processing new things to you, so i'm just saying A LOT of famous people had 0 education but are some of the most renown smartest people to date!
School isn't boring. If you do not go to school in your life, you will most likely end up living off of the government and selling drugs.

(10-03-2016 - 02:32 AM)Rin Wrote: Ah trust me, people who say "schools boring, we don't even need it." are the ones who say "Dude. Step the fuck up and pay attention in school, it's so damn important. I wish I'd have pay more attention." to literally every pupil.

Of course school is necessary, without education you'll no get no where, especially nowadays.

It is very true, i've told people to step up, because honestly i wish i did
(10-07-2016 - 12:03 PM)DStar Wrote: School isn't boring. If you do not go to school in your life, you will most likely end up living off of the government and selling drugs.

(10-03-2016 - 02:32 AM)Rin Wrote: Ah trust me, people who say "schools boring, we don't even need it." are the ones who say "Dude. Step the fuck up and pay attention in school, it's so damn important. I wish I'd have pay more attention." to literally every pupil.

Of course school is necessary, without education you'll no get no where, especially nowadays.

It is very true, i've told people to step up, because honestly i wish i did

Yea. Same for me, while I didn't too bad I still could have done way better. Now I'm telling young people that I meet from my old school that they should step the fuck up.

[Image: h0SLryf.gif]

[spoiler="Anime Club logo"][Image: RxX656N.jpg][/spoiler]
I think is necessary just because if it didn't exist, we wouldn't be able to just talk...
To a certain degree, it develops you as a person.
Funny post :)
Yes, of cource it is necessary, I like my school. yam-yam
It is necessary, we do learn from school but we learn vvveeerrryyy slowly. Example: We would be learning long division for the whole month.
Necessary or not, I don't think there is any good alternative today.
How well does the nations with low education.

The school system needs a rework though.

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)