ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Is school really necessary?

by explain - 02-09-2016 - 03:30 PM
Yes it is.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Don't talk shit.
Education is the key to success.
Ban reason: Goodbye, again.
(09-06-2016 - 01:43 AM)Uncle Demon Wrote: Education is the key to success.

Vouch for this.
Ban reason: Don't talk shit.
(09-06-2016 - 02:28 AM)Covιrυ5 Wrote:
(09-06-2016 - 01:43 AM)Uncle Demon Wrote: Education is the key to success.

Vouch for this.

Unless they were born a failure.
-----------------------------------------

Ye tru neva false.

----------------------------------------------
The purpose of school is to 1. give you a basic knowledge of the world 2. provide simple education and 3. to open up a pathway for you to shape your future how you want it to be. Whether you choose a path which leads to degrees and nice jobs, or a path that leads to living from welfare/government is entirely up to you. The smell of the School or other students' behavior are separate topics, each of which have their own solutions.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Personally, I don't like High School. In Middle school I was fine, until High school came around and they wanted to change things up for testing. Common Core fucked me up, so I dropped out. I get my diploma next week.  :yus:
[Image: py063Fi.png]
(09-30-2016 - 05:47 PM)LucasYegorov Wrote: Personally, I don't like High School. In Middle school I was fine, until High school came around and they wanted to change things up for testing. Common Core fucked me up, so I dropped out. I get my diploma next week.  :yus:

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes, good luck with your problem man.

It's all been for education. Knowledge is power.
(09-30-2016 - 05:52 PM)Alex Wrote:
(09-30-2016 - 05:47 PM)LucasYegorov Wrote: Personally, I don't like High School. In Middle school I was fine, until High school came around and they wanted to change things up for testing. Common Core fucked me up, so I dropped out. I get my diploma next week.  :yus:

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes, good luck with your problem man.

I don't really see it as a problem, I see it as a head start. In a month I get to go to college level classes. I'm going to get my degree in Networking then move on with my life. It isn't a stump as much as it was 5 or 10 years ago.
[Image: py063Fi.png]
Well, I'm Homeschooled so.. I went to public school all the way up to 6th Grade and my mother asked me if I wanted to be Homeschooled I said sure.

Honestly I have learned more from my mother then I did from my Sexist Teachers.

The thing is that my Math teacher said to me in front of my entire class these words:
"You're not going anywhere in this world, you wont succeed at anything Tyler"

The reason she said that to me is because I forgot my math homework..
Add me on uPlay - x12GA (Plat 2/1.4KD)
Ah trust me, people who say "schools boring, we don't even need it." are the ones who say "Dude. Step the fuck up and pay attention in school, it's so damn important. I wish I'd have pay more attention." to literally every pupil.

Of course school is necessary, without education you'll no get no where, especially nowadays.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)