ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Is school really necessary?

by explain - 02-09-2016 - 03:30 PM
I'd like to offer one of the definitions of school: any institution at which instruction is given in a particular discipline. In this context we can assume the question is posed at the current time period. It should be then noted that no state can exist without instruction. With the definition of school in context we can then say that it is necessary.
I do not know how I have 1k credits lol
How can you become something in life without education.
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
I think that some things are neccessary but other arent, like trig or calculus, i aint about to go through all that math to find how many watermelons the ocean can hol dor some shit like that
(02-12-2016 - 06:01 AM)Graphics Wrote: How can you become something in life without education.
^
Unless you are very talented in something which will give you a high/stable income, you should go to school. School is very important.
[Image: EGzZPZt.png]
actually u should read john gatto agasint school and a story called america skips school
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: None
school is for your future life become rich or poor
If we dont go to school we would be here in DemonForums

School is absolutely necessary. Especially for very skilled jobs. I would not trust a dentist that did not graduate dentist school. However school can be boring because it can become very redundant.
(02-20-2016 - 03:46 AM)Silentgaming Wrote: school is for your future life become rich or poor

Some people who never finished school actually became successful in life.
My question is if what school do is really necessary.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
I consider it necessary.
[Image: tumblr_nalad5s4JA1qee6wmo1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_llo0gbJ1lu1qiwkflo1_500.gif]
(02-20-2016 - 04:27 AM)nil Wrote:
(02-20-2016 - 03:46 AM)Silentgaming Wrote: school is for your future life become rich or poor

Some people who never finished school actually became successful in life.
My question is if what school do is really necessary.

The school system varies from Country to country. Even at a local level it can differ. Depending on ones belief and culture there could be different views. Some teacher will even tell you that the early high school years are pretty redundant. But if you plan to specialize, education will help you get on that path easier.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)