ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

we can live without working?

by ytreza - 10-07-2016 - 02:20 PM
Sort answer: no.

Anything that gets you an income and food on the table is due to some amount of work. The real question is how much work do you put in order to live.
in Germany there is hartz 4. the state gives you money, if you are unemployed.
well i wouldn't say without working but yes you can now work from home on your computer and you still technically work if you're doing bitcoin mining by checking every component
Yeah, but the things you do to make money is still 'work'
Yes you can. But it will be boring as fuck. Work is not only there for a person to make a living but also to make your life have meaning. I found that out my self.
Bitcoin allows you to.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
I think people don't know what to do with themselves when they don't have some time of work.
If you live without work, then how are you going to feed yourself or your family?
Honestly, I wouldn't try it but there several ways to make money on auto pilot all you have to do is put in the work, buy adding up all the bills, grocery, clothing it would be really hard to maintain.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)