ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

we can live without working?

by ytreza - 10-07-2016 - 02:20 PM
Just become famous like Jake Paul for being a jerk and make money off little 12 y/os from merch
[Image: UtiSCuf.gif]
What if you just live very very cheaply? Work less, live more.
poker,dropshipping i think its possible
(12-21-2017 - 10:02 PM)XxRahRahxX Wrote: Yes its called welfare, lots of ppl do it, i wouldnt call it living though, id call it getting by.

Yes, in fact half of America is doing it right now. It's called welfare, and some are on disability. All you need to do is take a couple acting classes and boom, you're set for life.
25% off coupon: DemonForums
you can do it but you have to be lucky, like rich or remote work job. and even then it might get boring after a few years.
Of course it is. Many people make tons of money owning websites, blogs, making videos, etc. As long as the business is white-hat then I don't see a problem with relying on it.
the world hell would freeze over
Yes, in a less-capitalist world (or at least less-liberal), were everyone wins some money just for being alive.
I agree with the person up to me, without capitalism. But with trump as a president... xdxd
bitcoin diggers, but where?

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)