ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

hack wifi ?!!!

by Linkz - 01-21-2016 - 03:13 PM
WPS is the quickest way - if the router is old and still vulnerable to the many exploits.

Capturing the four way handshake and cracking the key is a longer way to do it and generally for "home" wifi setups this will work in nearly all cases, you do need a compatible wireless card to be able to place it in monitor mode for this to work though. If you have compatible hardware the hardest (Read: most time consuming) part will be cracking the key if they have a half decent one.
try using kali linux.
Not to revive an old thread or anything but the community was correct in that hacking wifi really has several approaches and strategies.

Firstly, you must understand the network you are targeting...
The encryption and vendor are very important.

Encryptions include: WEP (Wired equivalent privacy), WPA (wireless protected access), and WPA2 (ditto).

[+] Wep is easiest to crack and requires 5 minutes, there are plenty of youtube tutorials. Look up SSTec tutorials he does several wifi hacking videos.

[+] WPA and WPA2 are the modern encryption methods and are very hard to crack. A four way handshake capturing tool is required such as airodump-ng (from the aircrack suite) or I have released a pythonic tool that does similar things to airodump which can be found at: github under MisterBianco < I cant post links quite yet sorry.

After a wpa handshake is captured a dictionary is used to attack the handshake and from there its an odds game.

Bonus:
WPS: is a 8 digit pin that many routers use as a secondary authentication protocol. This is very weak and can be bruteforced by tools like reaver and bully very quickly. The 8 digit pin only has 11000 possible pins due to some intrinsic weaknesses that I wont explain here for expediencies sake.

If you want an automated tool that does much of the attack for you (*Cough* script kiddy *Cough*) check out my man derv82's wifite and wifite2 project. (Found at github)

Best bet if the person is usiing wpa2 is to hit wps and if that fails then its social engineering time.
make sure you ip is hidden other wise u can get tracked
How does that latest KRACK work?
you can use aircrack
25% off coupon: DemonForums
i suggest aircrack
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
(12-19-2017 - 10:01 PM)Helicaros Wrote: How does that latest KRACK work?

KRACK can't be used to retrieve WiFi password.

op you should try wpsapp (android app on play store).
Use WIFI Pineapple 100% Recommend i use it all the time :)
Which one of the commonts work
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)