ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

hack wifi ?!!!

by Linkz - 01-21-2016 - 03:13 PM
(05-21-2016 - 09:04 AM)HahaLULZ Wrote: Does anybody know how to treat explosive diarrhea?

have fun spamming as no staff are ever online at this time.
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
If you can get Kali Linux running; (Like dual-boot or something) I've read it's amazing for hacking cell phones & wifi also.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
(05-25-2016 - 02:22 PM)ThaRealiZt Wrote: If you can get Kali Linux running; (Like dual-boot or something) I've read it's amazing for hacking cell phones & wifi also.

Vouch for this "I've read it's amazing for hacking cell phones & wifi also."
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Don't talk shit.
(05-25-2016 - 02:34 PM)Legacy Wrote:
(05-25-2016 - 02:22 PM)ThaRealiZt Wrote: If you can get Kali Linux running; (Like dual-boot or something) I've read it's amazing for hacking cell phones & wifi also.

Thanks for backing me up. I swear, when I used to try Kali Linux, when I googled it I'd almost always see nothing but how to hack wifi and/or android with it.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
(05-25-2016 - 03:59 PM)ThaRealiZt Wrote:
(05-25-2016 - 02:34 PM)Legacy Wrote:

Thanks for backing me up. I swear, when I used to try Kali Linux, when I googled it I'd almost always see nothing but how to hack wifi and/or android with it.
LOL. It can be used for that. I used to scriptkitty my Way into foreign language news sites and Steal their dbs. Maybe that Would be good to dump in here? I should get it running and dump some databases for you folks! 
What you Think xD

To not avoid subject too much, kali is good for any thing really
air-crack-ng is probably what you're looking for (included with Kali), some Google-fu will find a plethora of tutorials out there. As others have said, you may need to get a separate wifi adapter if you can't get yours in monitor mode.
:-/ :-/ Sick Sick
IF you trying to hack a WPS enabled WiFi then you can do it from your android phone(root requirement for android 4.4 and older also root can show you password) in play store there is an APP called WPS WPA Tester, install it then enable GPS(only for non root users running android 5 or later) scan WiFi if your target have green lock that means you can penetrate it.
Former Developer of Demon Forums, created many things including that daily post goal(it is redesigned by Haxxz after me) and much more.

Want to donate Something do it right now. BitCoin: 33FXVFtm7yEmSvsxxQPcaW4Gt8LVHVR5yZ
Ask the owner for his password
is to easey u dont know???

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)