ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Video game prices.

by macnelsonhorn - 11-10-2016 - 02:28 AM
I don't really mind the prices of video games these days. I know they're really expensive and you have all these extra expensive like DLC, expansions, microtransactions etc.

The thing is that they're so much more expensive to produce nowadays. The graphics are getting better, the number of people required to make a big game has grown to hundreds or thousands whereas it used to be just a few people working together as a small team. Add on the fact that most games these days require some sort of constant stream of updates, patches, bugfixes, and other kinds of changes it's like they're always being developed. And most games have online services which require a lot of money to maintain.

If you love something then you support it so that it can continue and evolve. If you can't afford to, that's unfortunate, but that's life and all video games end up on sale by the end of the first year. You can usually get a huge discount with "GOTY" editions.
idsfmsiddd hjbjhvjhhvbh jhvhb
Yeah, they will break a game just to make more profits.
Qwwerrtttyyyyyu
If you buy games in the summer/winter sale you get a pretty neat discount on almost every game.
I feel like the prices will start to go up and the quality of the game will start to go poop
i hate microtransactions and dlcs..

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)