ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Video game prices.

by macnelsonhorn - 11-10-2016 - 02:28 AM
Saying people want to get paid doesn't justify much when basically the investors and such are raking most of it in, "We need to pay the workers!" as they pocket a couple million for themselves~ "We didn't make too much this year" workers get laid off... That's why I enjoy indie stuff more, know where the money is going and how it is used. No reason for games to be that ridiculous at $60+ especially when all the games now are just released half a**ed and use the excuse for DLC nonsense. You guys played Kill Instinct? How you going to release a game with 9 toons and then have to pay for another 9 toons to use?

It's just greed, can't settle for just $50,000 or $100,000 a year, big companies owners just want the $1,000,000+ salaries a year... This is why I can respect the Nintendo owners in some way, didn't sell consoles well? Guy cuts his own salary in half...
This is just me~
Best game ever hands down sky rim
But you need them DLCs too
Lol that's why I use sites like g2a and cdkeys :P
games are so damn expensive and its annoying. i play pc because theres stuff like g2a gameflip etc that have the game for alot cheaper
yea its crazy man my brother bought bf1 the deluxe edition(idk what its called) for like 99$......
depends where you're from too, Australian prices for video games is really really stupid. Our exchange rate is terrible.
the worst is not the price of the games, they are the dlcs and the new fashion of the open boxes pay to win
dam thats pretty messed up, hopefully you don't act on them
How to book anything for free from amazon

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)