ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Too Many KV Sellers

by Xbox - 01-05-2016 - 05:28 PM
They need to do something about it
Quit modding while you can bro. Everyone has a shitty server and sells shitty kv now. everyone leaks shit and leeches it and sells public shit and scams everyone, new modders are dicks and it is impossible to find a game on xbox live without a modder in it. especially on bo2.

Not to mention modder all think they are l33t h4x0rs. I wish I could go back to 2013 making $50+ a person on mw3 and mw2, kv's were $15 and there were 3 servers max, and they all lasted.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
Yes and there are too many people that sell shared KV's too. The only way you will get sales is if you sell for really cheap
(09-07-2017 - 06:58 PM)Babe Wrote: Quit modding while you can bro. Everyone has a shitty server and sells shitty kv now. everyone leaks shit and leeches it and sells public shit and scams everyone, new modders are dicks and it is impossible to find a game on xbox live without a modder in it. especially on bo2.

Not to mention modder all think they are l33t h4x0rs. I wish I could go back to 2013 making $50+ a person on mw3 and mw2, kv's were $15 and there were 3 servers max, and they all lasted.

i feel ya. i already quit. i just stick around cause of friends and to help people who need help. i used to have lifetime Zone till they sold out to ninja and i can agree those days were much better. ive been wanting to come back but everytime i look i see more reasons not too than to come back.

(09-07-2017 - 10:43 PM)Memis Wrote: Yes and there are too many people that sell shared KV's too. The only way you will get sales is if you sell for really cheap

yeah i  had a supplier and he started selling shared kvs. ruined my fucking business so i had to go to another seller who was very trusted and to this day he is still one of the best kv sellers. too bad i quit cause i used to keep my prices low and still make hella money lol
[Image: flamingtext_com_1454869280_827192156.gif]
I can see how this can get annoying, I have no idea what a "KV" is, but I can understand what you're getting at. Basically just selling troubles due to people wanting to do the same thing.
(09-08-2017 - 05:45 AM)JooonLenooon Wrote: I can see how this can get annoying, I have no idea what a "KV" is, but I can understand what you're getting at. Basically just selling troubles due to people wanting to do the same thing.

majority of the sellers these days are scammers or selling shared kvs claiming they are unshared. its actually ridiculous.
That's just life mate it's the same as modding now it's all fucking ten-year olds that have RGH's and shit now modding community was ruined ages ago.
Knowledge is power.
You can't begin a career, for that matter even a relationship, unless you know everything there is to know about it.
Way too many sellers neeed a cap
(09-16-2017 - 01:08 PM)kamyxbox Wrote: Way too many sellers neeed a cap

yeah ive quit but i may see if my supplier is still around if so i might start selling again and then people can have me as a reliable source.
Its a market to get scammed for sure, I pay £2.50 a kv and can leave them sit for months as there not shared, I have had a few shared kvs along the way, I reckon if your rep is good then ignore the fly by night sellers as they have a short career :) how much do you charge per kv?

And as stated the mod scene is dead, I see every day kids offering mods for a couple of $$ or even a xbox 48hr trial, kids will co host for $2 a hour, whats the point?

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)