ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Too Many KV Sellers

by Xbox - 01-05-2016 - 05:28 PM
Now ive been a kv seller for awhile now on and off due to some issues with our dearly loving paypal. i started selling around 4-5 months after i started modding around a little over 2 years ago. i stopped when my business partner and i got limited. He ran with all the money after the 180 days were up so i wasnt selling or a bit. i came back and slowly started to gain my way back up to where i was and now i have a fairly good amount of amazin customers :D but it seems as if im losing them because everyone wants to become one now. my one friend legit just started modding about a week or 2 ago and the other day came to me asking how to become a kv seller. i told him to not worry about it since he just started but it irritates me that people want to do the same thing as others. if this persists people arent gunna make any money cause they all sell kvs.... if everyone has kvs to sell and have kvs in stock why would they wanna buy more from another kv seller... idk it bothers me alot and makes me think if i should quit selling kvs and modding. ive already stopped modding as i barely play now every so often i get on to make sweaty nerds mad, but im thinking about quitting selling kvs. i dont sell kvs to make money cause all the money i make i put towards more kvs during restock so i gain no money for personal pleasure or whatever you want to call it. i sell kvs cause i enjoy it. all these new sellers want to sell for money and its gunna be the downfall of the modding scene i think. idk what to do and sorry this is long and i probably wont have anyone respond to this due to a long rant but if anyone does read this please comment how you feel about this and if you think i should just quit selling.... anyways thanks to whoever replies! Your'e the real MVP! 
Be honest bro, i been kvs selling for a year+, most of the people who has KV Seller in there names are fake, i been messaged about a free kvs but there name is "KV SELLER" that pisses me off be honest.
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.
(01-05-2016 - 05:33 PM)Ghost Wrote: Be honest bro, i been kvs selling for a year+, most of the people who has KV Seller in there names are fake, i been messaged about a free kvs but there name is "KV SELLER" that pisses me off be honest.

yeah i forgot to mention all the fake kv sellers and kv copiers who copy and paste the same fucking kv it so stupid they ruin the community which like i stated above that the downfall of the modding scene will fall due to money
(01-05-2016 - 05:35 PM)༺ℐȵƙȿȿ༻ Wrote:
(01-05-2016 - 05:33 PM)Ghost Wrote: Be honest bro, i been kvs selling for a year+, most of the people who has KV Seller in there names are fake, i been messaged about a free kvs but there name is "KV SELLER" that pisses me off be honest.

yeah i forgot to mention all the fake kv sellers and kv copiers who copy and paste the same fucking kv it so stupid they ruin the community which like i stated above that the downfall of the modding scene will fall due to money

I agrees with you bro.
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.
All the fakes ones who send out free KVS and it's a .bat file . Smh . You hit it inkss on this thread
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
Yeah too many 12 year olds buying kvs and reselling them, gosh its 2016 just stick with the known sellers like Blaster
(01-06-2016 - 02:41 AM)Spiral Wrote: Yeah too many 12 year olds buying kvs and reselling them, gosh its 2016 just stick with the known sellers like Blaster

what about me :(  im not known but im also not 12
i have a;east 20+ kv sellers on my skype even people who don't mod or know what it is are selling lol but they always sell for $5 $4 even like i just go to my main guy blaster $10 cus been witrh him since day 1
I'm gonna be the best KV seller!

Nah', just kiddin'. I see the angle of what you're attempting to imply, I agree.
I've always wanted to start modding on Xbox 360 not for the money but just for fun but then I saw how much KV's and a modded Xbox costs so I turned around and said "NOT A CHANCE" But when I'm 18 I might start modding on PS4 or Xbox One by that time people have modded the consoles.

Users browsing: 5 Guest(s)