ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Too Many KV Sellers

by Xbox - 01-05-2016 - 05:28 PM
(01-09-2016 - 05:52 AM)dd3k Wrote: I've always wanted to start modding on Xbox 360 not for the money but just for fun but then I saw how much KV's and a modded Xbox costs so I turned around and said "NOT A CHANCE" But when I'm 18 I might start modding on PS4 or Xbox One by that time people have modded the consoles.

well so far i heard that xbox ones have better security idk just what i heard and it took years before the 360 was exploited so its gunna be awhile
Yeah all these retards like InkssKVs they should not be selling <3
(01-10-2016 - 05:01 PM)Psycho Wrote: Yeah all these retards like InkssKVs they should not be selling <3

Agreed, only the originals should cause all this $5 "un" shared kvs are bullshit
(01-10-2016 - 05:01 PM)Psycho Wrote: Yeah all these retards like InkssKVs they should not be selling <3

psycho why are you still alive?

(01-10-2016 - 05:03 PM)Spiral Wrote:

Agreed, only the originals should cause all this $5 "un" shared kvs are bullshit

true ive had offers of unshare kvs for $2 although it sounds nice and i can get more kvs everytime i restock.. i dont want to take that chance so i stick to the people ik
(01-10-2016 - 05:43 PM)༺ℐȵƙȿȿ༻ Wrote:

(01-10-2016 - 05:53 PM)Psycho Wrote:
(01-10-2016 - 05:43 PM)༺ℐȵƙȿȿ༻ Wrote:

I am your mom 
(01-05-2016 - 05:28 PM)Xbox Wrote:
Now ive been a kv seller for awhile now on and off due to some issues with our dearly loving paypal. i started selling around 4-5 months after i started modding around a little over 2 years ago. i stopped when my business partner and i got limited. He ran with all the money after the 180 days were up so i wasnt selling or a bit. i came back and slowly started to gain my way back up to where i was and now i have a fairly good amount of amazin customers :D but it seems as if im losing them because everyone wants to become one now. my one friend legit just started modding about a week or 2 ago and the other day came to me asking how to become a kv seller. i told him to not worry about it since he just started but it irritates me that people want to do the same thing as others. if this persists people arent gunna make any money cause they all sell kvs.... if everyone has kvs to sell and have kvs in stock why would they wanna buy more from another kv seller... idk it bothers me alot and makes me think if i should quit selling kvs and modding. ive already stopped modding as i barely play now every so often i get on to make sweaty nerds mad, but im thinking about quitting selling kvs. i dont sell kvs to make money cause all the money i make i put towards more kvs during restock so i gain no money for personal pleasure or whatever you want to call it. i sell kvs cause i enjoy it. all these new sellers want to sell for money and its gunna be the downfall of the modding scene i think. idk what to do and sorry this is long and i probably wont have anyone respond to this due to a long rant but if anyone does read this please comment how you feel about this and if you think i should just quit selling.... anyways thanks to whoever replies! Your'e the real MVP! 

Would I be the friend who just started modding?
Not going to lie but i also asked before i started selling KVs
Who doesn't sell kvs for money lmao? It's a job.

Also, what bothers me is when someone buys 1 kv, then resell to someone else for more and then claim they "sell KV's". That ticks me off.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
(04-23-2016 - 02:57 AM)Falcon v1 Wrote:
Now ive been a kv seller for awhile now on and off due to some issues with our dearly loving paypal. i started selling around 4-5 months after i started modding around a little over 2 years ago. i stopped when my business partner and i got limited. He ran with all the money after the 180 days were up so i wasnt selling or a bit. i came back and slowly started to gain my way back up to where i was and now i have a fairly good amount of amazin customers :D but it seems as if im losing them because everyone wants to become one now. my one friend legit just started modding about a week or 2 ago and the other day came to me asking how to become a kv seller. i told him to not worry about it since he just started but it irritates me that people want to do the same thing as others. if this persists people arent gunna make any money cause they all sell kvs.... if everyone has kvs to sell and have kvs in stock why would they wanna buy more from another kv seller... idk it bothers me alot and makes me think if i should quit selling kvs and modding. ive already stopped modding as i barely play now every so often i get on to make sweaty nerds mad, but im thinking about quitting selling kvs. i dont sell kvs to make money cause all the money i make i put towards more kvs during restock so i gain no money for personal pleasure or whatever you want to call it. i sell kvs cause i enjoy it. all these new sellers want to sell for money and its gunna be the downfall of the modding scene i think. idk what to do and sorry this is long and i probably wont have anyone respond to this due to a long rant but if anyone does read this please comment how you feel about this and if you think i should just quit selling.... anyways thanks to whoever replies! Your'e the real MVP! 

Would I be the friend who just started modding?

no you werent the friend i mentioned in this haha

I agree with you, to be honest.  there's too many :P
Quote:Jerk it or lurk it pal. - Albert Einstein

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)