ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

TCP/async Help

by Coltypoothegod - 06-28-2019 - 10:28 PM
I apologize to post on the thread asking for help, but I've run into an issue.
I'm starting my tcp listener and an async task at the same button click through an async void, and now my tcp listener does not appear to pick up any clients. I also updated my .net version to 4.6 would that have anything to do with it? Any help would be appreciated
(06-28-2019 - 10:28 PM)Coltypoothegod Wrote: I apologize to post on the thread asking for help, but I've run into an issue.
I'm starting my tcp listener and an async task at the same button click through an async void, and now my tcp listener does not appear to pick up any clients. I also updated my .net version to 4.6 would that have anything to do with it? Any help would be appreciated
By any chance are you doing this because of my thread lol?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: N/A
(06-28-2019 - 10:55 PM)Giths Wrote:
(06-28-2019 - 10:28 PM)Coltypoothegod Wrote: I apologize to post on the thread asking for help, but I've run into an issue.
By any chance are you doing this because of my thread lol?

No, the problem just started to happen, it's all local connections as well
go search on google bro
did you get this fixed?
------------------------------------------
Ways to contact me!

Discord: Mr Fuzzy#4195

or my discord server. 

Click Me!
------------------------------------------

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)