ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

xbOnline #1 RGH/JTAG Stealth Service | 6 Years + KV Life [NO KV NEEDED!]

by xbOnline - 06-03-2019 - 05:50 AM
(10-22-2020 - 12:18 AM)IAMARETARD Wrote: Just curious, why was I banned from the discord, I mean, I did nothing wrong, me and a few friends were in the vc and we all get banned from the discord. Im just curious why, this happened a while back, just never got an answer.
pm me your discord
[Image: logo_white_nostroke.png]
(10-22-2020 - 12:46 AM)xbOnline Wrote:
(10-22-2020 - 12:18 AM)IAMARETARD Wrote: Just curious, why was I banned from the discord, I mean, I did nothing wrong, me and a few friends were in the vc and we all get banned from the discord. Im just curious why, this happened a while back, just never got an answer.
pm me your discord
aw shit my numbers change, for numbers its #4605
Like I said about the tool amazing service with affordable prices. I've only used your service a handful of times because i ran my own but the times i did get on xbOnline it was very enjoyable.
(12-06-2020 - 02:57 AM)Kernel Wrote: Like I said about the tool amazing service with affordable prices. I've only used your service a handful of times because i ran my own but the times i did get on xbOnline it was very enjoyable.

Thank you for the positive feedback! :)
Enjoy the freemode guys!

Until further notice :)
this is amazing :D
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
Awesome service! plus theres free trial that you can test ;)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
Appreciate the postive feedback :)
no lifetime? D:
(10-17-2021 - 05:55 PM)redsmurf Wrote: no lifetime? D:
PM me for more information.

Users browsing: 5 Guest(s)