ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

xbOnline #1 RGH/JTAG Stealth Service | 6 Years + KV Life [NO KV NEEDED!]

by xbOnline - 06-03-2019 - 05:50 AM
question does your core version support Dev kits?
if you like my posts and want to see more please plus rep
so I wasn't causing any problems I was just asking a question and I get banned from your Discord. that's a dick move I didn't do anything wrong. like what was your reasoning what did I do wrong nothing I didn't break any of your rules all I did was ask for help. it's understandable when douchebags are douchebags/. I want everyone on this form to know that these guys are douchebags and they banned me from there Discord/ wow you can't grow up it's 2020 and you're still acting like a child cool dude :)
(07-27-2020 - 06:11 AM)theDomo Wrote: so I wasn't causing any problems I was just asking a question and I get banned from your Discord. that's a dick move I didn't do anything wrong. like what was your reasoning what did I do wrong nothing I didn't break any of your rules all I did was ask for help. it's understandable when douchebags are douchebags/. I want everyone on this form to know that these guys are douchebags and they banned me from there Discord/ wow you can't grow up it's 2020 and you're still acting like a child cool dude :)

We have a shaky past, and I'd rather you didn't use my service. We can offer you a full refund if needed. Please don't trash my post.
[Image: logo_white_nostroke.png]
you do what you want continue to be a child that's okay with me I don't need to use your service :)
(07-27-2020 - 06:19 AM)theDomo Wrote: you do what you want continue to be a child that's okay with me I don't need to use your service :)

Thats alright. I never said you did need to use my service. I'm not here for trouble. I'm just answering the query on why you're banned and removed from the discord.

Enjoy the rest of your night dude.
[Image: logo_white_nostroke.png]
(07-27-2020 - 06:20 AM)xbOnline Wrote:
(07-27-2020 - 06:19 AM)theDomo Wrote: you do what you want continue to be a child that's okay with me I don't need to use your service :)

Thats alright. I never said you did need to use my service. I'm not here for trouble. I'm just answering the query on why you're banned and removed from the discord.

Enjoy the rest of your night dude.
just because you two had a shaky past doesnt mean you can't have a bright future, become friends, hug it out or something.
I am approching two and a half years unbanned on xbO w00t!
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
to honest everyone last now so that's not really a brag anymore this service uses stolen code everyone knows that but they like to pretend like they're better than everyone else. don't pay for lasting service you can get it for free there hacks aren't even that good
(09-14-2020 - 04:36 AM)the1Domo Wrote: to honest everyone last now so that's not really a brag anymore this service uses stolen code everyone knows that but they like to pretend like they're better than everyone else. don't pay for lasting service you can get it for free there hacks aren't even that good
Their Battlefield cheats are pretty good, although I much preferred XBLHammer's Battlefield cheats !
Just curious, why was I banned from the discord, I mean, I did nothing wrong, me and a few friends were in the vc and we all get banned from the discord. Im just curious why, this happened a while back, just never got an answer.

Users browsing: 5 Guest(s)