ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Revoke Sprx

by NoNameV2345 - 12-16-2018 - 10:17 PM
Revoke in best source code
Thanx you for the source
Thanx you for the menu
nice to know people still c&p
(12-16-2018 - 10:17 PM)NoNameV2345 Wrote: TEXT NOT MY:

"Well this is the source of my menu, I know there is nothing and it's bad but I just wanted to show you how copier it's kiwi, or austinator, it stole my source and then started to give things from MY menu to others with his authorship, being that I did it, well I'm just leaving her here, and it was that he copied my entire base, from where I got that base? with an exchange, that I did for the source of the afc engine, I wanted to leave the video of the menu "DeCrash" and I will leave a photo of my menu to compare

Video:

photo of my menu:
[Image: GVxztCY.png]
 (this is last version, i lost last version source :\ )

that is, besides lecheer he is a scammer :)
well that's all I have to talk about, do whatever you want with this source, but only one thing I say, be very careful with scammers :)
I've removed some things that do not have much relevance and can ruin the game more"

"Said the Owner of Revoke Menu"

Link: 
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
(12-16-2018 - 10:17 PM)NoNameV2345 Wrote: TEXT NOT MY:

"Well this is the source of my menu, I know there is nothing and it's bad but I just wanted to show you how copier it's kiwi, or austinator, it stole my source and then started to give things from MY menu to others with his authorship, being that I did it, well I'm just leaving her here, and it was that he copied my entire base, from where I got that base? with an exchange, that I did for the source of the afc engine, I wanted to leave the video of the menu "DeCrash" and I will leave a photo of my menu to compare

Video:

photo of my menu:

(this is last version, i lost last version source :\ )

that is, besides lecheer he is a scammer :)
well that's all I have to talk about, do whatever you want with this source, but only one thing I say, be very careful with scammers :)
I've removed some things that do not have much relevance and can ruin the game more"

"Said the Owner of Revoke Menu"

Link: 
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

(12-16-2018 - 10:17 PM)NoNameV2345 Wrote: [font][font]TEXTO NO MI: [/font]

[font][font]"Bueno, esta es la fuente de mi menú, sé que no hay nada y es malo, pero solo quería mostrarles lo copiador que es el kiwi, o austinator, me robó la fuente y luego comenzó a dar cosas de MI menú. a otros con su autoría, siendo que lo hice yo, bueno solo la dejo aquí, y fue que copió toda mi base, ¿de donde saqué esa base? con un intercambio, que hice por la fuente de la motor afc, queria dejarles el video del menu "DeCrash" y les dejare una foto de mi menu para comparar [/font][/font]

[font][font]Video: [/font][/font][/font]

[font][font][video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UApMU2s-XWg [/video] [/font]
[font][font]foto de mi menú: [/font][/font][/font]

[font][font] (esta es la última versión, perdí la fuente de la última versión :\ )
[/font]

[font][font]o sea, además de lascivo es un estafador :) [/font][/font]
[font][font]bueno eso es todo lo que tengo para hablar, haz lo que quieras con esta fuente , pero solo una cosa digo, mucho cuidado con los estafadores :) [/font][/font]
[font][font]He eliminado algunas cosas que no tienen mucha relevancia y pueden arruinar más el juego" [/font][/font][/font]

[font][font]"Dijo el propietario de Revoke Menu"[/font][/font]

[font][font]Enlace: [/font][/font]
[font][font][OCULTAR]El contenido está oculto [/ESCONDER][/font][/font]

[font][font]thanks[/font][/font]

Users browsing: Darknessey1337, 2 Guest(s)