ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Revoke Sprx

by NoNameV2345 - 12-16-2018 - 10:17 PM
Thank you very much bro
Thanks for uploading it
(06-09-2019 - 09:15 AM)carlos_20 Wrote: Thanks for uploading it

np

(06-01-2019 - 12:06 AM)mamasita1515 Wrote: Thank you very much bro

np

(12-26-2018 - 07:11 PM)SparbyModz Wrote: Nice realse looks dope

np

(01-03-2019 - 04:00 PM)karol1986 Wrote: thanks xxx broxxx

np

(01-03-2019 - 04:06 PM)Tgsaudoiz Wrote: That really nice infobox, thanks

yes i know, but make your own good info box, using thats

(01-05-2019 - 02:45 PM)sydney Wrote: Nice Thank You!!!!

np

(03-08-2019 - 04:37 AM)Gold3nD1ck Wrote:
(12-16-2018 - 10:17 PM)NoNameV2345 Wrote: TEXT NOT MY:

"Well this is the source of my menu, I know there is nothing and it's bad but I just wanted to show you how copier it's kiwi, or austinator, it stole my source and then started to give things from MY menu to others with his authorship, being that I did it, well I'm just leaving her here, and it was that he copied my entire base, from where I got that base? with an exchange, that I did for the source of the afc engine, I wanted to leave the video of the menu "DeCrash" and I will leave a photo of my menu to compare

Video:

photo of my menu:
[Image: GVxztCY.png]
 (this is last version, i lost last version source :\ )

that is, besides lecheer he is a scammer :)
well that's all I have to talk about, do whatever you want with this source, but only one thing I say, be very careful with scammers :)
I've removed some things that do not have much relevance and can ruin the game more"

"Said the Owner of Revoke Menu"

Link: 
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

THANKS
np
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
whats this bro? lol :v

"Well this is the source of my menu, I know there is nothing and it's bad but I just wanted to show you how copier it's kiwi, or austinator, it stole my source and then started to give things from MY menu to others with his authorship, being that I did it, well I'm just leaving her here, and it was that he copied my entire base, from where I got that base? with an exchange, that I did for the source of the afc engine, I wanted to leave the video of the menu "DeCrash" and I will leave a photo of my menu to compare

Video:

photo of my menu:

well that's all I have to talk about, do whatever you want with this source, but only one thing I say, be very careful with scammers :)
I've removed some things that do not have much relevance and can ruin the game more"

Link: 
Hidden Content

sfdgdgshdjcjcy
The link is offline can you pls upload again??
thanks 4 that bro
How to get the apartment of player?

Video:

photo of my menu:

Link: 
Hidden Content

thanks
link dead bro reupload pls

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)