ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Revoke Sprx

by NoNameV2345 - 12-16-2018 - 10:17 PM
(12-16-2018 - 10:17 PM)NoNameV2345 Wrote: TEXT NOT MY:

"Well this is the source of my menu, I know there is nothing and it's bad but I just wanted to show you how copier it's kiwi, or austinator, it stole my source and then started to give things from MY menu to others with his authorship, being that I did it, well I'm just leaving her here, and it was that he copied my entire base, from where I got that base? with an exchange, that I did for the source of the afc engine, I wanted to leave the video of the menu "DeCrash" and I will leave a photo of my menu to compare

Video:

photo of my menu:
[Image: GVxztCY.png]
 (this is last version, i lost last version source :\ )

that is, besides lecheer he is a scammer :)
well that's all I have to talk about, do whatever you want with this source, but only one thing I say, be very careful with scammers :)
I've removed some things that do not have much relevance and can ruin the game more"

"Said the Owner of Revoke Menu"

Link: 
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Thanx
Infinity, Kahuna?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi

"Eh bien, c'est la source de mon menu, je sais qu'il n'y a rien et c'est mauvais mais je voulais juste vous montrer comment le copieur c'est du kiwi, ou austinator, il a volé ma source et a ensuite commencé à donner des choses de MY menu à d'autres avec sa paternité, étant donné que je l'ai fait, eh bien je la laisse juste ici, et c'est qu'il a copié toute ma base, d'où je l'ai obtenue? avec un échange, que j'ai fait pour la source de le moteur afc, je voulais quitter la vidéo du menu "DeCrash" et je vais laisser une photo de mon menu pour comparer

Vidéo:

photo de mon menu:
 (c'est la dernière version, j'ai perdu la dernière version source: \)

c'est-à-dire qu'en plus de lecheer c'est un escroc :)
eh bien c'est tout ce dont j'ai à parler, faites ce que vous voulez avec cette source, mais une seule chose que je dis, soyez très prudent avec les escrocs :)
J'ai supprimé certaines choses qui n'ont pas beaucoup de pertinence et peuvent ruiner le jeu plus "

" Dit le propriétaire du menu Révoquer "

Lien: 
[HIDE] Le contenu est caché [/ HIDE]
thanx
someone can fix link 4 download?
hyfrthtdfhbdhbdx hbdx fhbntdhndtxeh
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
just for the admins. Link is down
Thank You so much
Ban reason: Multi
Very nice menu source

"Well this is the source of my menu, I know there is nothing and it's bad but I just wanted to show you how copier it's kiwi, or austinator, it stole my source and then started to give things from MY menu to others with his authorship, being that I did it, well I'm just leaving her here, and it was that he copied my entire base, from where I got that base? with an exchange, that I did for the source of the afc engine, I wanted to leave the video of the menu "DeCrash" and I will leave a photo of my menu to compare

Video:

photo of my menu:

well that's all I have to talk about, do whatever you want with this source, but only one thing I say, be very careful with scammers :)
I've removed some things that do not have much relevance and can ruin the game more"

Link: 
Hidden Content

why i cant unlock the link with 8 credits?
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming
(07-22-2020 - 08:42 PM)Noel18715 Wrote:

Video:

photo of my menu:

Link: 
Hidden Content

why i cant unlock the link with 8 credits?
Dont try it anyway because the link is dead.

Users browsing: 5 Guest(s)