ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Revoke Sprx

by NoNameV2345 - 12-16-2018 - 10:17 PM
TEXT NOT MY:

"Well this is the source of my menu, I know there is nothing and it's bad but I just wanted to show you how copier it's kiwi, or austinator, it stole my source and then started to give things from MY menu to others with his authorship, being that I did it, well I'm just leaving her here, and it was that he copied my entire base, from where I got that base? with an exchange, that I did for the source of the afc engine, I wanted to leave the video of the menu "DeCrash" and I will leave a photo of my menu to compare

Video:

photo of my menu:
[Image: GVxztCY.png]
 (this is last version, i lost last version source :\ )

that is, besides lecheer he is a scammer :)
well that's all I have to talk about, do whatever you want with this source, but only one thing I say, be very careful with scammers :)
I've removed some things that do not have much relevance and can ruin the game more"

"Said the Owner of Revoke Menu"

Link: 
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
Who da owner of dis
i thought i seen a menu with the similer base as decrash before that decrash update came out

Brazzers.com 
     TRM      

Thats sad, is decrash paid menu,?
(12-16-2018 - 10:48 PM)DewRific Wrote: i thought i seen a menu with the similer base as decrash before that decrash update came out

I mean CJ is dumb enough to pay people to paste his menus.
:yus: Hello  :yus:
never heard of this menu lol
(12-16-2018 - 10:17 PM)NoNameV2345 Wrote: TEXT NOT MY:

"Well this is the source of my menu, I know there is nothing and it's bad but I just wanted to show you how copier it's kiwi, or austinator, it stole my source and then started to give things from MY menu to others with his authorship, being that I did it, well I'm just leaving her here, and it was that he copied my entire base, from where I got that base? with an exchange, that I did for the source of the afc engine, I wanted to leave the video of the menu "DeCrash" and I will leave a photo of my menu to compare

Video:

photo of my menu:

well that's all I have to talk about, do whatever you want with this source, but only one thing I say, be very careful with scammers :)
I've removed some things that do not have much relevance and can ruin the game more"

Link: 
Hidden Content

Are you just only noting that decrash is a skid menu
(12-21-2018 - 01:15 PM)GeostormXD Wrote:

Video:

photo of my menu:

Link: 
Hidden Content

Edward I love how you call other people skids, but all your menus you have made show what you truly are.  Wink Nice Heh

a skid
(12-21-2018 - 03:56 PM)Niqqie Wrote:

Video:

photo of my menu:

Link: 
Hidden Content

Edward I love how you call other people skids, but all your menus you have made show what you truly are.  Wink Nice Heh

a skid

Only ever made 1 menu you dumb ass
(12-22-2018 - 12:31 AM)GeostormXD Wrote:
(12-21-2018 - 03:56 PM)Niqqie Wrote:

Video:

photo of my menu:

Link: 
Hidden Content

a skid

Only ever made 1 menu you dumb ass

Infinity, Kahuna?

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)