ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

AutoKick Modders Protection

by RoyaleSprx - 07-19-2019 - 05:23 PM
This code modify the variable  "SET_PLAYER_MAX_ARMOUR" to 50 to avoid getting pulled out of the room as soon as you connect to a room where another hacker has the AutoKick 
hackers activated
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Not sure why you would waste creds on this SET_PLAYER_MAX_ARMOUR(50);
Loves memes. 
Codes some times. 
Always bored.
(07-19-2019 - 06:25 PM)TheBigNooga Wrote: Not sure why you would waste creds on this SET_PLAYER_MAX_ARMOUR(50);

what?
Dont Bother unlocking, its just PLAYER::SET_PLAYER_MAX_ARMOUR(PLAYER:PLAYER_ID(), 50); Another useless thread. all this is leaked....
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
(07-20-2019 - 03:25 PM)trinity7 Wrote: Dont Bother unlocking, its just PLAYER::SET_PLAYER_ARMOUR(PLAYER:PLAYER_ID(), 50); Another useless thread. all this is leaked....
Thx
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming
(07-20-2019 - 03:25 PM)trinity7 Wrote: No molestes en desbloquear, solo es PLAYER :: SET_PLAYER_MAX_ARMOUR (PLAYER: PLAYER_ID (), 50); Otro hilo inútil. todo esto se filtró ....

wtf guy you go to say me how to make the codes and the fuction shut up stup1d i code since the 2010 and you only stay here like a leecher
==========================================================================
PHP,  HTML coder
C++,  C# coder
Royale SPRX owner/developer
[Image: busbunny.png]
ToXiCk-$x$x#5002
(07-20-2019 - 03:25 PM)trinity7 Wrote: No molestes en desbloquear, solo es PLAYER :: SET_PLAYER_MAX_ARMOUR (PLAYER: PLAYER_ID (), 50); Otro hilo inútil. todo esto se filtró ....

wtf guy you go to say me how to make the codes and the fuction shut up stup1d i code since the 2010 and you only stay here like a leecher
PHP,  HTML coder
C++,  C# coder
ToXiCk-$x$x#5002
(07-20-2019 - 05:43 PM)RoyaleSprx Wrote:

Lol Ur trash talking for no reason. u want credits for a simple native.. this is leaked u didnt make it... u do make me laugh buddy
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
(07-20-2019 - 05:50 PM)trinity7 Wrote:

Lol Ur trash talking for no reason. u want credits for a simple native.. this is leaked u didnt make it...

boy do not come here to teach me to program, that when you learned to walk I already ran
PHP,  HTML coder
C++,  C# coder
ToXiCk-$x$x#5002
(07-20-2019 - 05:50 PM)trinity7 Wrote:

Lol Ur trash talking for no reason. u want credits for a simple native.. this is leaked u didnt make it... u do make me laugh buddy

That dude is giving me a headache lol he needs to learn english.
Loves memes. 
Codes some times. 
Always bored.

Users browsing: 6 Guest(s)