ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Help with website hacking..

by The_Master_Py - 12-07-2016 - 05:33 AM
Hello, I'd love to hack a website at least once in my life so anyway or anyone know how to? I'd love to hack my school website. I'm already sure it involves a VPN. But I wanna just mess with the website alil bit not something to where it will take it down for weeks lol.
[Image: VUWaunE.png]
*Educational Purpose Only*
I'm not the guy who fits in this type of stuff, but I've heard of things about "sql injection" and whatnot. You may strike yourself a few results on Google if you use some of those keywords.
(12-07-2016 - 06:22 AM)Nix Wrote: I'm not the guy who fits in this type of stuff, but I've heard of things about "sql injection" and whatnot. You may strike yourself a few results on Google if you use some of those keywords.

Thanks man, I'm on Hackforums.net trying to figure out more about SQL Injection.
[Image: VUWaunE.png]
*Educational Purpose Only*
(12-07-2016 - 06:35 AM)Cmt_Master Wrote:
(12-07-2016 - 06:22 AM)Nix Wrote: I'm not the guy who fits in this type of stuff, but I've heard of things about "sql injection" and whatnot. You may strike yourself a few results on Google if you use some of those keywords.

Thanks man, I'm on Hackforums.net trying to figure out more about SQL Injection.

im pretty sure if you want to sql inject youd need the hosting servers ip or somthing along those lines.. atleast thats the start of it.
(12-07-2016 - 05:33 AM)Cmt_Master Wrote: Hello, I'd love to hack a website at least once in my life so anyway or anyone know how to? I'd love to hack my school website. I'm already sure it involves a VPN. But I wanna just mess with the website alil bit not something to where it will take it down for weeks lol.
You may also want to look into Xss (cross site scripting)
DOnt read alot about SQLi on hackforums.... pff download software Havij 1.8 or Sqli dumper. Then find dork scanner en here u go. u will fnd alot of sites with SQLi.... and XSS is not for direct atack...it rusn just a java script on victims pc. U should google more about it and watch tuts on YT
(12-26-2016 - 09:06 PM)pythonizer Wrote: if you want to hack a website, just one website and no matter what besite it is?
then just search for havij tuto on youtube, they will show you how to find a website with an sql vulnerabilty and shows you how to hack it.

Don't, lol.
OP: Send me the URL.
You can easily get the servers origin IP.
Just google how to deface a website (change it etc) and it'll teach you SQL Inject etc.
(12-26-2016 - 09:09 PM)Arya Wrote: You can easily get the servers origin IP.
Just google how to deface a website (change it etc) and it'll teach you SQL Inject etc.

You don't need the backend IP to do such attacks.
So much misinformation in here, not one person has given him useful advice yet

[~]!# Official member of Trojan Security

"If you don't like it, try and hack me!"

Private databases for Sale (BTC only), PM for information

Coachella 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
ESEA 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
MajorLeagueGaming Forums 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
MMO-Champion 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
NextGenUpdate 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
XDA-Developers 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]

Ps3Hax 2017 [PRIVATE]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)