ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Help with website hacking..

by The_Master_Py - 12-07-2016 - 05:33 AM
(12-26-2016 - 09:11 PM)Nakai Wrote:
(12-26-2016 - 09:09 PM)Arya Wrote: You can easily get the servers origin IP.
Just google how to deface a website (change it etc) and it'll teach you SQL Inject etc.

You don't need the backend IP to do such attacks.

Apologies, didn't mean to mention the origin IP.
Just google how to deface a website (change it etc) and it'll teach you SQL Inject etc.

Can you guys just tell me what to look up. Like a ebook or something and I can read up on it.
[Image: VUWaunE.png]
*Educational Purpose Only*
(12-26-2016 - 11:05 PM)Murdock Wrote: So much misinformation in here, not one person has given him useful advice yet

Then stop being a fucking degenerate by degrading others, yet you can't provide information yourself?

(12-26-2016 - 11:56 PM)Cmt_Master Wrote:

Can you guys just tell me what to look up. Like a ebook or something and I can read up on it.

https://www.hackingloops.com/6-ways-to-h...es-online/
Try reading what I said.
You'd probably want to do some SQL injection, and if you want to stay safe, use a proxy.
Let's sum it up: There is no book that will teach you how to deface a website. Simply because every website may be different when it comes to the technology behind it, or the actual exploits that lead to the deface. As other users suggested, I also recommend learning SQLi but I would stress that you need to know HTML and learn how to find and exploit open ports, educate yourself on the matter of exploiting weak passwords via brute-force /dictionary attacks and so on.

First of all: you cannot exploit something unless you know what you're dealing with. The first step is learning how to do reconnaissance or finger-printing. That is, finding out what is that website is running on and what potential vulnerabilities are there by searching websites like exploit-db. Just google "website recon" and you will get some hits.
just download webcruiser enter you're url and it will search the site for any vuln and u can dump the database ,get admin login and u can do what u want with the site
I've seen this question asked many times on other forums. If you want to hack a website you need to know what ports are open, what services are running on those ports, and what versions those services are. Then you search for any public exploits for those services and create a payload. You'll probably need to chain together a good proxylist and a VPN that doesn't keep any logs. Maybe even try to find out if the school website has a CPanel and then find the username and password for the admin from there. You could setup a MITM if you have your own laptop to bring to school. Might get lucky and grab some passwords for the site or passwords the teachers use to log in to the grade changing software.
Everyone talking about ports and launching the attacks, no one talking much about recon. Look into good google dorks for find out of date software with know public exploits. A good dork will shit out a literal list of sites to hack. ezpz
An easy way to hack a school's website is to RAT a teacher's computer. It's hard, but once you finish RATing it, it's easy from there.
thanks man ! omg very good

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)