ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Help with website hacking..

by The_Master_Py - 12-07-2016 - 05:33 AM
Listen i'm no troll or a jerk to say the least, but this information is absurd to say the least. This is an old thread if i was you I would google 'sql injection' or go to 'testsecurity and read up on it. Then download metasploitable (2) run it in a vm it has allot of vulnerable web apps, services, etc etc... and test your sqli before you just start testing on some random site. Dont do stupid things. Teach your self first. Smh...
oh wow thats so weird man
Alright script kiddys..

First of all, you would get busted using these shitty old school unwanted programs like Havij (most of the time you will end up with ransomware downloading that crap)
you need kali linux on a usb (find a youtube tut for how that works/install w-e) then you can run kali linux off a usb then by putting that usb into the desired computer hitting f11 or f12 to get to the boot menu (on startup) then run the usb.
or you could just install it to your computer (not recommended unless you use VMware).

Now once you got kali linux booted up like a boss, first off make sure you have a terminal program called sn1per (can find this on github and learn how to install it)
then run sn1per to scan the site for all vulnerability's (find everything you can "hack" all in one program) then to exploit stuff, you can use many of the tools in kali linux.

To find a simple SQL injectable site, all you need to do is check the link so : ( website.com/index.php?id=1 ) to make sure it is SQL injectable just put a quotation mark at the end of id=#, like so: ( /index.php?id=1" )
Then you may get a mysql error (if not then check out all other vulnerability's with s1iper and look for tuts on how to exploit these)

All the tools a good hacker needs is right inside kali linux.

Happy hunting.
(08-05-2017 - 08:12 PM)habgu Wrote: Alright script kiddys..

First of all, you would get busted using these shitty old school unwanted programs like Havij (most of the time you will end up with ransomware downloading that crap)
you need kali linux on a usb (find a youtube tut for how that works/install w-e) then you can run kali linux off a usb then by putting that usb into the desired computer hitting f11 or f12 to get to the boot menu (on startup) then run the usb.
or  you could just install it to your computer (not recommended unless you use VMware).

Now once you got kali linux booted up like a boss, first off make sure you have a terminal program called sn1per (can find this on github and learn how to install it)
then run sn1per to scan the site for all vulnerability's (find everything you can "hack" all in one program) then to exploit stuff, you can use many of the tools in kali linux.

To find a simple SQL injectable site, all you need to do is check the link so : ( website.com/index.php?id=1 ) to make sure it is SQL injectable just put a quotation mark at the end of id=#, like so: ( /index.php?id=1" )
Then you may get a mysql error (if not then check out all other vulnerability's with s1iper and look for tuts on how to exploit these)

All the tools a good hacker needs is right inside kali linux.

Happy hunting.

Okay, I'm not the type of person to start a fight but you used script kiddies and kali Linux in the same sentence.
[Image: VUWaunE.png]
*Educational Purpose Only*
cute, dont even try
back in the old days we use acunetix to scan vuln. once we got the vulns info, we try hard to search what was the vuln types and we start to use every one of method that provides in internet or milw0rm. and i guess miw0rm is down but at the old days it easy to find a master piece of script and vuln there. yes i agree we are all start from script kiddies. :p but hey its fun tho learning new stuff. and what ive learn there is no way easy way in. you must know what you dealing with and what kind of lang that involve

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)