ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hate facebook

by donaldshambrick - 01-29-2016 - 09:50 PM
(10-14-2016 - 10:59 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-14-2016 - 10:56 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote:
(01-29-2016 - 09:50 PM)donaldshambrick Wrote: I hate facebook. People are thinking, that if you are great live, you must do selfies all the time, take a photo of things that you eat... 10 photos daily.
And what with people, that don't make photos all the time? Their live must be horrible, because they don't have anything to show others in photos...
This is sick.

I wish I could take down the entire internet for like 1 week just to see how people like that will even survive actually having an existence.

Some people, actually most that use sites like this would go nuts. I myself could care less. I usually only use FB to chat with my gramma

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
(10-14-2016 - 11:03 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote:
(10-14-2016 - 10:59 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-14-2016 - 10:56 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote:
(01-29-2016 - 09:50 PM)donaldshambrick Wrote: I hate facebook. People are thinking, that if you are great live, you must do selfies all the time, take a photo of things that you eat... 10 photos daily.
And what with people, that don't make photos all the time? Their live must be horrible, because they don't have anything to show others in photos...
This is sick.

I wish I could take down the entire internet for like 1 week just to see how people like that will even survive actually having an existence.

Some people, actually most that use sites like this would go nuts. I myself could care less. I usually only use FB to chat with my gramma

It'd be fun to see what the news reports would be.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
See, Facebook is "slowly" (faster than ever) becoming a conglomerate. They are  building into this hub for shit spewing bullshit that society feels important and what society feels isn't important. Whether its to contact family or stalk an ex, Facebook's got your back. It's terrifying to realize that the site has web-traffic in the billions. In just the second quarter of 2016, there were a recorded 1.75 BILLION monthly active members. Meaning in a month's time, 25% of the fucking world used Facebook, at least once. So lets break that down even further. Lets assume out of the 7 billion people on the planet 50% (Aprox. 3.5 billion) people don't use/have access to the internet. So let's redo our math. 

7 Billion People - 3.5 Billion (Who don't use the Internet) ≈ Half of the population use the internet. 

So Taking the 1.75 Billion monthly Facebook users and finding the ratio of people who use the internet  ≈ 1:2. 

If you aren't following by now, 50% of the world (that has access to the internet) uses the website known as Facebook. This number is constantly changing as well, at some alarming rate (around 250,000 people per second). Think about that for a bit. Soak that in. If you really want it to get disgusting, here's another "fun fact" I did this math a few weeks ago, 1 in 2 people have/have not seen the video Gangnam Style, So lets just assume 60% of those people are the same that use Facebook as well, that's about 700 Million people who have seen that video, but don't use Facebook..Now I wanna just point out that YouTube and Facebook are extremely close to being one company (when it comes down to marketing, web-traffic, user-base, etc)..So that 700 Million will be our margin for error. 

The final conclusion: Every fucking person (unless they are too old, ill, too young/an infant toddler) uses Facebook. Facebook is fucking disgusting and consumes people. Whether it be begging for attention via likes on some shitty photoshopped image of crappy lights or some bullshit 1 Like = 1 Pray shit post or memes, or genuine posts about  friends or family, Facebook essentially consumes everyday life. Scary thing is, we can't turn back now. Not when basically every person uses it, not when I wanna assume (I'm not mathing this) 70% of them actively rely on it for multiple reasons (work, friends/family, or some other 3rd thing). Facebook disgusts me, but there's nothing I can do but bitch about it and pray it never has a mass leak.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxVZYiJKl1Y
Ya I only use facebook to talk to my friends. That's about it. I never go through those stupid threads of people posting stupid pics about something so irrelevant haha.
(10-31-2016 - 08:15 AM)jonaslyfe Wrote: Ya I only use facebook to talk to my friends. That's about it. I never go through those stupid threads of people posting stupid pics about something so irrelevant haha.

It's almost sad that most people spend their lives believing everything on Facebook.

[Image: 65748489.jpg]
you are not the only one this is just a information gathering company beware from it
Maybe those who needs to post how great they are and what wonderful lifes they have are the most insecure ones :)

If you do not benefit then just take a vacation from it.

Mother Theresa once said : I don't wan't to join an antiwar demonstration but if someone will walk for peace I'm in.
Facebook is essentially a forum, though threads are instead replaced with that of photos, groups, pages, etc. Though, it's something you shouldn't really get into.
(11-07-2016 - 11:40 PM)johan314johan Wrote: Maybe those who needs to post how great they are and what wonderful lifes they have are the most insecure ones :)

If you do not benefit then just take a vacation from it.

Mother Theresa once said : I don't wan't to join an antiwar demonstration but if someone will walk for peace I'm in.

I thought at first that Facebook was just a platform which was a nice alternative to talking to people on their phones. Then all the autistic and mentally challenged people joined it and turned it into what it is today, a platform where everything is made up and other people don't matter, only your own opinion matters. It's all nonsense honestly.

Users browsing: 9 Guest(s)