ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hate facebook

by donaldshambrick - 01-29-2016 - 09:50 PM
I rarely use facebook anymore unless I need to chat to someone. I normally use whatsapp for that, but I don't have all my friends on whatsapp.
Delete your facebook or try stay off it niqqa
No I know even uses FB. Twitter, Insta, Vine, YT FTW
[Image: zX7d2VU.png?1]
Way to many people think like this.
Facebook is stupid as shit tbh.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
Facebook is total bullshit. Everyone is mostly fake, and say stupid things without even thinking properly. They even hate you and delete you if you don't Like every post they make in some cases. It's all going overboard. However the one good thing about Facebook is that you can truly see how people really are, mostly idiots with nothing better to do.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
facebook is shitier than shit itself, i hate people that use facebook to pretend having the "dream life" they show in their pictures, they do pictures of themselves of whatever shit they do during their day to show to others that they having fun.
Living life through facebook is like not living at all... But the thing i hate more is when people fix their outer look, they get someone else's clothes, expensive glasses/watches phone or w/e and then they take more than 50 pictures of themselves to choose the one that looks best, but when you meet them in real life they look like dogs, totally a different person, like wtf bruh.!
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
People always edit their pictures to try and look better than they actually do. It's very sad, that people are so fake and insecure.
(01-29-2016 - 09:50 PM)donaldshambrick Wrote: I hate facebook. People are thinking, that if you are great live, you must do selfies all the time, take a photo of things that you eat... 10 photos daily.
And what with people, that don't make photos all the time? Their live must be horrible, because they don't have anything to show others in photos...
This is sick.

My one cousin posts like 10-15 a day. Mostly selfies. I don't understand it. And she always asks why I never post any. Maybe 1 a year. I'm like, I don't need validation every second XD

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
(10-14-2016 - 10:56 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote:
(01-29-2016 - 09:50 PM)donaldshambrick Wrote: I hate facebook. People are thinking, that if you are great live, you must do selfies all the time, take a photo of things that you eat... 10 photos daily.
And what with people, that don't make photos all the time? Their live must be horrible, because they don't have anything to show others in photos...
This is sick.

My one cousin posts like 10-15 a day. Mostly selfies. I don't understand it. And she always asks why I never post any. Maybe 1 a year. I'm like, I don't need validation every second XD

I wish I could take down the entire internet for like 1 week just to see how people like that will even survive actually having an existence.

Users browsing: 8 Guest(s)