ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hate facebook

by donaldshambrick - 01-29-2016 - 09:50 PM
I hate facebook. People are thinking, that if you are great live, you must do selfies all the time, take a photo of things that you eat... 10 photos daily.
And what with people, that don't make photos all the time? Their live must be horrible, because they don't have anything to show others in photos...
This is sick.
Holy shit. This is what I've been fucking talking about for the last 3 years. Finally, someone agrees with me.
I have a easy solution, delete your facebook account if you're getting pissed off.
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
You shouldnt care what others think of your profile, it should be about what you like not who's doing cooler things and what you eat or where you go or the money you have. I use instagram as a photo album so I can come back in years an look at it all I did.
Facebook is shit.
I usually only use Facebook to message my gaming friends but I have to agree with you on this. I honestly don't give a fuck about what you're doing or eating like seriously why do you have to share it with everyone.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
I only use it too laugh at other people
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: n/a
Facebook always been shit.
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.
I have to agree, but if you spend time caring about such little things, sorry to say this - but you should get off the interwebs.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(01-30-2016 - 12:58 AM)Gess Wrote: I usually only use Facebook to message my gaming friends but I have to agree with you on this. I honestly don't give a fuck about what you're doing or eating like seriously why do you have to share it with everyone.

This.  This is spot on .
I do not know how I have 1k credits lol

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)