ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Guns or no guns?

by ceothegawd - 01-08-2016 - 09:23 AM
With obama doing all of this stuff what do you think about taking our guns away?
(01-08-2016 - 09:23 AM)ceothegawd Wrote: With obama doing all of this stuff what do you think about taking our guns away?

I am not from USA so i really can't give my opinions. But my friends from the USA, some of them support and some of them against it... Some even unfriended each other due to both side having difference opinions.

As for my country (from Asia), it is a big NO-NO to legalize guns.
https://www.G2G.com - The best C2C platform for gamer to buy and sell virtual assets / goods!
Guns. Most states already have background checks when you buy a gun. Politics just like to lie about nonsensical stuff and make money. He won't take our guns away because there are more than enough safe gun owners in the US to vote against such actions.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: n/a
Guns.
constitution.png lololol
I do not know how I have 1k credits lol
I'm all for guns, im from the south where private sales are common. I bought my first gun when I was 14, it was an AR-15 and i got it for $500. No paperwork at all.
I def think everyone should have the right to protect them selves with a gun.
Guns of course it our right!
(01-08-2016 - 09:23 AM)ceothegawd Wrote: With obama doing all of this stuff what do you think about taking our guns away?

Guns in Texas no guns everywhere else
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
I live in a country where guns aren't allowed (expect if you got a lisence), in my opinion this is better.

Users browsing: Seo-Ul-mop, 5 Guest(s)