ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

17559 files & code HV- xamPatchFile- chall_resp for update your server

by Alex2019 - 11-24-2019 - 05:59 AM
thanks for the share man
They have all been leaked already but gd stuff helping out m8
Thanks for this
LMFAO non off that shit sf needed man. for real. stop with the shit leaks these and fully uneeded files
dude this is all fuckin retarded! there are already leak public sources out. No need to update anything, just use one of the working shit sources.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
(11-24-2019 - 10:06 PM)captain_mods555 Wrote: dude this is all fuckin retarded! there are already leak public sources out. No need to update anything, just use one of the working shit sources.
the thing is why tf would people use these skid files have the skids not advanced yet?
This is a LOOT Post !
------------------------------------------
Ways to contact me!

Discord: Mr Fuzzy#4195

or my discord server. 

Click Me!
------------------------------------------
that hv is dirty hahahaha
(11-24-2019 - 10:10 PM)User37713 Wrote:
(11-24-2019 - 10:06 PM)captain_mods555 Wrote: dude this is all fuckin retarded! there are already leak public sources out. No need to update anything, just use one of the working shit sources.
the thing is why tf would people use these skid files have the skids not advanced yet?

because people dont want to pay for expensive old stealth servers. Its not always about lasting, a lot of people simply dont have the money, so its cheaper to use this shit. You can argue with me all you want, but at the end of the day it depends on the person. Argument on here is it always boils down to who can last the longest, if that's what your looking for at least. But if you want cheaper road....use shit servers. Kv's go under 3 dollars these days. If im lasting around a week on a shit source, just do the math...cheaper than expensive stealth for 10 year old 360. Now maybe 5 years ago, it was good..but these are different. Especially since MS is coming out with next generation already. I dont blame them, I wouldn't want to pay an around(AN ESTIMATE, DONT TAKE MY WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT) $50 a month(average) to Cheat on old video games. Dont get me wrong, Im sure money is the only reason people use the cheap shit, but its definitely on top of the list. Its not about lasting these days, so many people on here said they wouldnt update this dash...well they did! Simply because to many people use those crap servers. Again, mostly because its cheaper.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
(11-24-2019 - 05:59 AM)Alex2019 Wrote: Hi friends, I just updated my server to 17559, I share the code because I no longer program in Xbox, I just help :)
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Hi, you should probably learn a little more before trying to release something that a potato with arms and legs could figure out. This was released a few days ago and if you're still using a static bin for your challenges then I don't think you can claim that YOU updated anything because inside you know it's just XBLS with updated system calls, kv address pointer and HV (all of which have been public for a while now). :) 

Sorry for taking my anger out on you but yeah, had to say it.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)