ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

17559 files & code HV- xamPatchFile- chall_resp for update your server

by Alex2019 - 11-24-2019 - 05:59 AM
nice leak mate :)
ohh thanks for sharing my friend
oh great leak men thx
(11-25-2019 - 12:20 AM)captain_mods555 Wrote:
(11-24-2019 - 10:10 PM)User37713 Wrote:
(11-24-2019 - 10:06 PM)captain_mods555 Wrote: dude this is all fuckin retarded! there are already leak public sources out. No need to update anything, just use one of the working shit sources.
the thing is why tf would people use these skid files have the skids not advanced yet?

because people dont want to pay for expensive old stealth servers. Its not always about lasting, a lot of people simply dont have the money, so its cheaper to use this shit. You can argue with me all you want, but at the end of the day it depends on the person. Argument on here is it always boils down to who can last the longest, if that's what your looking for at least. But if you want cheaper road....use shit servers. Kv's go under 3 dollars these days. If im lasting around a week on a shit source, just do the math...cheaper than expensive stealth for 10 year old 360. Now maybe 5 years ago, it was good..but these are different. Especially since MS is coming out with next generation already. I dont blame them, I wouldn't want to pay an around(AN ESTIMATE, DONT TAKE MY WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT) $50 a month(average) to Cheat on old video games. Dont get me wrong, Im sure money is the only reason people use the cheap shit, but its definitely on top of the list. Its not about lasting these days, so many people on here said they wouldnt update this dash...well they did! Simply because to many people use those crap servers. Again, mostly because its cheaper.
then again you dont last a weak no more you last a few days with this shit i done a test with everything corrected expect one part off the chall that they would never know how to correct on this dash i sent one challange hit 2 days KV life, its not how it used to be tbh, not only that there are mean lasting cheep serveries now.
(11-25-2019 - 06:50 PM)User37713 Wrote:
(11-24-2019 - 10:06 PM)captain_mods555 Wrote: dude this is all fuckin retarded! there are already leak public sources out. No need to update anything, just use one of the working shit sources.
the thing is why tf would people use these skid files have the skids not advanced yet?

because people dont want to pay for expensive old stealth servers. Its not always about lasting, a lot of people simply dont have the money, so its cheaper to use this shit. You can argue with me all you want, but at the end of the day it depends on the person. Argument on here is it always boils down to who can last the longest, if that's what your looking for at least. But if you want cheaper road....use shit servers. Kv's go under 3 dollars these days. If im lasting around a week on a shit source, just do the math...cheaper than expensive stealth for 10 year old 360. Now maybe 5 years ago, it was good..but these are different. Especially since MS is coming out with next generation already. I dont blame them, I wouldn't want to pay an around(AN ESTIMATE, DONT TAKE MY WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT) $50 a month(average) to Cheat on old video games. Dont get me wrong, Im sure money is the only reason people use the cheap shit, but its definitely on top of the list. Its not about lasting these days, so many people on here said they wouldnt update this dash...well they did! Simply because to many people use those crap servers. Again, mostly because its cheaper.
then again you dont last a weak no more you last a few days with this shit i done a test with everything corrected expect one part off the chall that they would never know how to correct on this dash i sent one challange hit 2 days KV life, its not how it used to be tbh, not only that there are mean lasting cheep serveries now.
That is true but a lot of them are on API's and don't actually have the lasting method them self. I know there is only a handful with the actual method and two maybe three of them don't even actually make stealth servers them selves anymore they just rent out API spots.
(11-25-2019 - 07:04 PM)Kernel Wrote:

That is true but a lot of them are on API's and don't actually have the lasting method them self. I know there is only a handful with the actual method and two maybe three of them don't even actually make stealth servers them selves anymore they just rent out API spots.
Pass Auffff Kernel
(11-25-2019 - 07:04 PM)Kernel Wrote:

oh indeed there isnt many everyone is renting as know knows jack shit for themselfs
Tbh I don’t know a whole lot I will admit it right now I had everything but one key feature missing once I saw it I knew exactly what to do with it. Even now though sadly even with legit everything in the public’s hands people still can’t figure it out truly does bother me to degree.
(11-25-2019 - 09:53 PM)Kernel Wrote: Tbh I don’t know a whole lot I will admit it right now I had everything but one key feature missing once I saw it I knew exactly what to do with it. Even now though sadly even with legit everything in the public’s hands people still can’t figure it out truly does bother me to degree.
i have everything just missing a few little small parts sadly
thing is, its actually really simple to update

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)