ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

opinions about artificial intelligence?

by bshsz - 10-31-2016 - 04:40 AM
Do you agree with Turing and his thoughts?
I do agree that Artificial Intelligence can become a thing (a digital mindset that can think and make its own decisions). Maybe in the next few hundred years this could happen, considering how far technology tends to advance over time.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I think in the new modern world this could potentially happen, but we won't be around to see it
[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
(11-01-2016 - 02:17 PM)SQUID-EYE Wrote: I think in the new modern world this could potentially happen, but we won't be around to see it

[Image: 76279395_asimo.jpg]
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I think within 10 years, artificial intelligence will have replaced 90% of fast food workers. Perhaps 1 or 2 people will be running a restaurant opposed to a team of individuals
I think this will definitely happen, and it won't be long either.

(Also a good Netflix series is 'Person of Interest' and that's based around an AI, I know that's just a series though :P)
(11-01-2016 - 08:58 PM)Aeroski Wrote: I think this will definitely happen, and it won't be long either.

(Also a good Netflix series is 'Person of Interest' and that's based around an AI, I know that's just a series though :P)

Yes that series is fucking excellent mate.
(11-01-2016 - 09:08 PM)Scott Wrote:
(11-01-2016 - 08:58 PM)Aeroski Wrote: I think this will definitely happen, and it won't be long either.

My favourite Netflix series are probably Person of Interest and White Collar. I have others that are really good l like [ spooks ] but those are my two favourite :P
(11-01-2016 - 09:27 PM)Aeroski Wrote:

My favourite Netflix series are probably Person of Interest and White Collar. I have others that are really good l like [ spooks ] but those are my two favourite :P

+rep for good taste  :lol:
(11-01-2016 - 09:33 PM)Scott Wrote:
(11-01-2016 - 09:27 PM)Aeroski Wrote:

+rep for good taste  :lol:

Thanks for that dude :) And you seem to like these sorts of series? So I will list some more, you have probably seen them but I will in case you haven't :P 

Dexter
Scorpion 
Touch (Not really the same kind of thing but I found it good)
Special Ops Mission (I really liked this but wouldn't be able to watch it twice. It's one military guy vs a team of other trained military people, unscripted war game basically)

And honestly I just finished watching this TV series a few days ago, it's called 'Hunted'. Its UK based which is also an amazing thing for me because most things like this are US based. 10 people sign up for the show (its unscripted) and they start off in one place in the UK, and then they are on the run, classed as 'fugitives' and they can go anywhere in the whole of the UK. Then there is a team of hunters after them, like professionals who used to work in military intelligence and GCHQ. They do this as a proper job normally so they can track peoples phones, place trackers on cars, look at CCTV, ANPR cameras, thermal imaging drones. Best thing I have watched in a while. The people have to last for 28 days without being caught, and if they do, they get a share of 100 thousand pound.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)