ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements
Poll: iPhone or Android?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
iPhoneVotes: 1 | 16.67%
AndroidVotes: 5 | 83.33%
Total: 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

iPhone or Android?

by zXz - 03-30-2018 - 05:17 AM
I've got an android for hacking purposes and what not. How about you guys?

Buy half off gift cards from here llolol

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Scammer
I have an iPhone even though I used to have an old android phone which I planned to use for hacking purposes. I really think the only advantage for using an iPhone is the speed, not functionality. Android is much more open for app development, hacking the device (rooting n stuff), and customization.
Definitely android for hacking, you have a lot more freedom than you do with apple.
i used to have a motorola phone which was pretty good, but i think i prefer my iphone. i don't really care about the freedom an android gives, i like the sleek ios ui and the overall design of the phone.

i've had my iphone se for a while and it hasn't failed me.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
I have never got to use iPhone but, I think their UI is pretty cool to surf through.
Defo Android I hate my iPhone always goes wrong with every update
Of course Android, i don't think i could ever use an iPhone for daily tasks it is way too closed in the Apple ecosystem.
Honestly, this debate leans toward personal taste than anything else. Some people like Coke and some people like Pepsi. I am happy with my iPhone and wouldn't trade it for an Android phone, even if it got better coverage or anything like that.
iPhone rules!!!

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)