ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

how to dected multiplie menus

by SuicideSquad - 01-24-2018 - 06:05 PM
(01-25-2018 - 03:06 PM)Wesley_Marcos Wrote: as well as the said soviet can find with i get max armor player which i find a very easy way

char* GetMaxArmour(int player){
char detect[100];
sprintf(detect, "%i" , PLAYER::GET_PLAYER_MAX_ARMOUR(player));
return detect; }

Print_Text(GetMaxArmour(selectedPlayer),x,y,sx,sy,255,255,255,255);

go with your friend in a session, have the menu that you want to get the id, and get his armor, and add it in his menu with the name of the mod he is using

Too, much modders has <50 and >50/<100 armour. I classified them as "Modders". Do not use 0 or 100 or 50, or you will take false positives.
(01-24-2018 - 06:08 PM)Ebza Wrote: half of this stuff you are asking for no one is going to show you free

as the mate Ebza says you will not have it (free) but you can find a good modder detector in the source of the AMEngine. Nice
How do people detect African or any menu that don't use Armour level? I also have the dream engine and enforcer 2.3 crack ID ill post them later
(01-25-2018 - 06:28 PM)vectrac20tsri Wrote: How do people detect African or any menu that don't use Armour level? I also have the dream engine and enforcer 2.3 crack ID ill post them later

lol i think africans still uses the detector by armor, there are other methods to check a menu, but people do it obviously do not share, i did mine, just use creativity and make another detector

(01-25-2018 - 05:25 PM)marchsofia05 Wrote:
(01-25-2018 - 03:06 PM)Wesley_Marcos Wrote: as well as the said soviet can find with i get max armor player which i find a very easy way

char* GetMaxArmour(int player){
char detect[100];
sprintf(detect, "%i" , PLAYER::GET_PLAYER_MAX_ARMOUR(player));
return detect; }

Print_Text(GetMaxArmour(selectedPlayer),x,y,sx,sy,255,255,255,255);

go with your friend in a session, have the menu that you want to get the id, and get his armor, and add it in his menu with the name of the mod he is using

Too, much modders has <50 and >50/<100 armour. I classified them as "Modders". Do not use 0 or 100 or 50, or you will take false positives
are modders with some active options like: "hide menu" or "spoof menu", some menus have this
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Abusing the Report function is not allowed. Please read the rules.
A lot of menus don't set a Armour level, Africans don't set Armour level but certain menu's can detect them.
(01-25-2018 - 06:46 PM)vectrac20tsri Wrote: A lot of menus don't set a Armour level, Africans don't set Armour level but certain menu's can detect them.

i think 343 is africans
That's old, They Don't use Armour level any more or at least that's what James T said.

Enforcer 2.3 Crack =  3412
The Dream Engine = 3550

be nice to see the xbox scene of yester years where people shared, Imagine if the rgh hack was kept private ect

Also If you want to spoof your menu to appear to be another set this as a bool you can change 777 to any. I thought of this a few months back but as I shared it and then started seeing it in paid menus every one might as well have it, just remember on the off set your armour back to 0/50

if (Legacy)
{
PLAYER::SET_PLAYER_MAX_ARMOUR(PLAYER::PLAYER_ID(), 777);
}
I have 2 rgh so can test on my own, but if any one want's to go through a few menus pm, ogcrack don't have a armour level either.
(01-25-2018 - 07:09 PM)vectrac20tsri Wrote: That's old, They Don't use Armour level any more or at least that's what James T said.

Enforcer 2.3 Crack =  3412
The Dream Engine = 3550

be nice to see the xbox scene of yester years where people shared, Imagine if the rgh hack was kept private ect

Also If you want to spoof your menu to appear to be another set this as a bool you can change 777 to any. I thought of this a few months back but as I shared it and then started seeing it in paid menus every one might as well have it, just remember on the off set your armour back to 0/50

if (Legacy)
{
PLAYER::SET_PLAYER_MAX_ARMOUR(PLAYER::PLAYER_ID(), 777);
}

yes, I have this for a long time
Others may not have it.

Users browsing: 27 Guest(s)