ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

hello everyone

by wizz96 - 09-05-2016 - 07:39 AM
hey everyone how do i get to unlock content on this site? ty for time and help
You have two options, you either Unlock content for a maximum of 8 credits, or just simply reply to a thread and then the content should be unlocked.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Don't talk shit.
hey appreciate the fast reply but how do i get 8 credits and you know any old school runescape account about ? :) and looking to stay at this forums looks nice.
(09-05-2016 - 07:48 AM)wizz96 Wrote: hey appreciate the fast reply but how do i get 8 credits and you know any old school runescape account about ? :) and looking to stay at this forums looks nice.

No problem  :) for more information regarding credits have a gander(look) here http://demonforums.net/newpoints.php

At the moment you have 9 credits, and you mentioned something runescape accounts?
click the link below and have a look http://demonforums.net/search.php?action...order=desc

cheers
If anything else please private message me.

Kind Regards.
wow thanks for the great service very kind :)

oh i thought i had 0 credits haha and okay thanks for the help and time hope to see around!
(09-05-2016 - 07:54 AM)wizz96 Wrote: wow thanks for the great service very kind :)

oh i thought i had 0 credits haha and okay thanks for the help and time hope to see around!

No problem dude. :)  see you around
You either post or create new threads with the Hide command.
Hello and welcome! Just keep active and post good stuff. Credits will come automatically.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 8 Guest(s)