ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

hack wifi ?!!!

by Linkz - 01-21-2016 - 03:13 PM
guys, i need a little help to hack a wifi password
anyways or tools or ..to do that!
Plz helppp
Twitter: @t_rockx
Yahoo: @mr.v4hl

[Image: giphy.gif]
On a phone or computer?
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.
(01-21-2016 - 03:30 PM)Ghost Wrote: On a phone or computer?

computer ^^

(01-21-2016 - 04:18 PM)Weed Wrote:

computer ^^

im not sure on computer, only know phone, gotta be jailbroken to that be Iphone or others.
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.
(01-21-2016 - 04:21 PM)Ghost Wrote:

computer ^^

im not sure on computer, only know phone, gotta be jailbroken to that be Iphone or others.

alright, have an Android phone =))

(01-21-2016 - 04:21 PM)Ghost Wrote:

computer ^^

How do you do it on a jailbroken iphone I got one. It seems interesting. Maybe I can mess with my friends a bit but not to much to the max like booting them or anything of that sort. If I didn't post in the right spot where do I post and I am sorry if it is in the wrong spot.
If you're using a computer it's much quicker and you have much more variety in what encryption keys you can crack, To begin with you'll need a Linux OS, if you're using Windows go and download VirtualBox and install Kali Linux. Once everythings setup, you can use a built in application called "Reaver" to find the target network and bruteforce the password.

You may need a Wifi Adapter but you can get them pretty cheap from Amazon
(01-26-2016 - 05:06 AM)SkyNet Wrote: If you're using a computer it's much quicker and you have much more variety in what encryption keys you can crack, To begin with you'll need a Linux OS, if you're using Windows go and download VirtualBox and install Kali Linux. Once everythings setup, you can use a built in application called "Reaver" to find the target network and bruteforce the password.

Never knew about that, I'll check it out.
Carry a bootable kali linux usb, run the built in bruteforce feature, ??? , profit
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1

[Image: dzn6AKe.png]
(01-26-2016 - 05:06 AM)SkyNet Wrote: If you're using a computer it's much quicker and you have much more variety in what encryption keys you can crack, To begin with you'll need a Linux OS, if you're using Windows go and download VirtualBox and install Kali Linux. Once everythings setup, you can use a built in application called "Reaver" to find the target network and bruteforce the password.

This is actually pretty smart

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)