ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

coronavirus (is it just the flu?)

by kiwi2014566 - 02-29-2020 - 09:14 PM
shits getting bad
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
https://open.spotify.com/track/36CGQYDz2...kMZz5q4nGA
Lets just hope it is just the flu
A difference is the more spread of covid 19

Infected --> spread to worker --> more people infected --> less facilities --> running out of medical supplies (beds, masks, etc. Which is already happening)

Because it's so fast spreading, and the fact it can be spread without the symptoms showing; it makes it really hard to tackle, so I personally think its slightly more worrisome than the flu..
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
COVID-19 is definitely getting worse, the UK government is taking this really seriously aswell. I hope the DF Community stays safe.
It seems to me that everything will be okay if people properly approach this serious problem and continue to ignore quarantine: / The worst thing is that they do not have the vaccine ..
COVID-19 is pretty much like a flu on STEROIDS pretty much, they won't have a vaccine for it for a year or 2. all people need to do is stay inside and self ISOLATE so it doesn't continue to spread to other people.
corona rly doing some people brainless, i still dont understand why they buying so much toilet paper ^^
It'll be interesting to come back to threads like this one in a year or two...
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
Na i believe it to be dangerous it is jut a mutated flu stay safe

Users browsing: 5 Guest(s)