ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

any good animes for 1st timers?

by Rexxah - 08-05-2018 - 03:50 AM
the title says it all
Hello,

Yeah, there's tons of good anime for first-timers. You could try The Death Note since that's largely regarded as a beginners anime.
You could probably check out Bleach, Dragon Ball, Naruto, those are big animes that can be targeted at 1st timers and enjoyed by all anime fans.
Evangelion. It's gonna be a good series for people new to anime.
any of the sagas in DBZ
Death Note
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Naruto
Star Takeda
Naruto Shippuuden
Uzumaki Naruto
Naruto
Dragon Ball Z
For more amazing anime list and their details, check best anime shows list and learn more about anime.
Watch Tokyo Ghoul thats a good one
Hello, everyone, I am new to the community.
Well I am Jeanette and like to play the game, apart from this in my meantime I also like to do some other activities.
I don't know what t call it but has anybody watched Beauty and the Beast.  Few days back I saw it and it was amazing. Blush

(08-05-2018 - 03:50 AM)Rexxah Wrote: the title says it all

For a first timer you can watch Naruto as is it the most common anime and every one likes it. Also you can go for Dragon ball z if you never watched an anime before. I have started with Pokemon and from there my anime thing started.
I found one punch man to be a good intro and after that my hero academia, one punch man is awesome very laid back dude with supreme damage
Hunter x Hunter was the one that really got me into it!

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)