ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Your Username

by Sea - 12-16-2016 - 10:41 PM
I started using the name 'Endgame' when I used to play Xbox Live. Now, I've just carried the name around with me.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
Im choose this nick becouse get funy picture with animal ))
(12-16-2016 - 10:41 PM)Crunk Wrote: Your username, why did you pick it? What's the meaning behind it, if there is one? 

My username Crunk is Crunk because back when the PS3 came out, my Uncle made his account name, wecrunknukkas I thought it was cheesy and funny, so when I got my hands on a ps3, I made my username wegetcrunk and after about almost 10 years now, I've sorta evolved into just Crunk. Everyone always called me we-get or crunk so I decided to go with Crunk, because crunk by itself is a party term for having a good time and most of the time I'm just trying to have a good time, and get crunk.

I love astronomy! (NOT astrology, that's completely different!)

Serpius is actually a combination of 2 star constellations: Serpens and Cepheus

That's how I got my username.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Bye
I just really like Transformers (or at least I used to when I was a kid), so I chose the name of my fav
blue like a sky , red like a hell :^p
There isn't really a meaning behind it. I just either make them up or I generate them on random sites. They're not exactly important to me plus it'd harm my anonymity for me to use the same information on every site so it's nice to switch things up :/
Feng is part of my irl name, and the x ? oh its from a youtuber
something related to twitch
i chose the username upset because thats my alias. used to be Damaged and Lion but ever since i got into usernames and such i've been glued to upset. i got the instagram @upset so it just closes it :)
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
because i'm a kid ..

Users browsing: 30 Guest(s)