ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Your Favorite Country?

by Axe - 03-03-2016 - 12:23 AM
United States is my favorite.
I love the UK, but then again I just adore rain and cold. :D
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-04-2016 - 05:36 PM)Alex Wrote: United States is my favorite.

(10-04-2016 - 06:47 PM)Red Wrote: I love the UK, but then again I just adore rain and cold. :D

I smell a little patriotism.
(10-31-2016 - 02:49 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-04-2016 - 05:36 PM)Alex Wrote: United States is my favorite.

(10-04-2016 - 06:47 PM)Red Wrote: I love the UK, but then again I just adore rain and cold. :D

I smell a little patriotism.

That's not entirely true, I do like America too quite a lot, especially Miami, New York and Detroit.
Finland ofc xD not really i think norway would be the best
(10-31-2016 - 02:53 PM)Red Wrote: That's not entirely true, I do like America too quite a lot, especially Miami, New York and Detroit.

Of course you may like it a lot, but you put your country above all of your personal "likes".
I have always liked the look of Canada,
[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
(10-31-2016 - 07:17 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-31-2016 - 02:53 PM)Red Wrote: That's not entirely true, I do like America too quite a lot, especially Miami, New York and Detroit.

Of course you may like it a lot, but you put your country above all of your personal "likes".

I prefer America over the UK. :lol:  I just love the many different places of America, much better than this tiny island I currently live on.

(10-31-2016 - 07:20 PM)SQUID-EYE Wrote: I have always liked the look of Canada,

Same here. I would like to get a house there in the mountains some day.
I like the United Kingdom. Except for the fact I live there, it is my favourite for many reasons. One would be the police, I remember watching a video not long ago, showing the same sort of incident, but being dealt by the different police. It was a man with a knife, the British police spent time telling him to put it down, when he didn't and had no plans of doing so, they tased him and arrested him. The same thing happened in America, and they basically shot him straight away...
Italy!! I used to live there and it was great

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)