ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

"You're a loser for using forums"

by Goose - 11-28-2015 - 07:51 AM
People give me this if I ever mention that I have a lot of internet friends and that I use forums. They think it is weird because I talk to a lot of people on forums. They think it means I have no IRL friends, and it is so annoying. I talk to people over Skype or on forums or something like that because these people I can relate to. These people have similar interests in me, and I actually enjoy talking them opposed to my friend, who yesterday said that uses these forums have no life. Like, um yeah right pal. The thing is, I do have enough friends I know in person.

If you have a ton of internet friends, it means NOTHING compared to the number of friends you have in real life.
And, it doesn't mean you are lonely or can't relate to people in person if you talk to people on the internet.

That stereotype of the "internet geek" with no friends needs to stop, because it is so annoying.
And, it is false.

/rant

Idek if that made sense but I had to post it.
lol true man true

//2short
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
Lets talk for a minute about how stupid these people are who say this..

Lets just mention one youtubers name, Nordan Shat/FaZe Rain

Or mentioning any youtuber, all their friendships are based over the internet and they are successful.

Nevermind your friends, they don't know what they are talking about, they are seriously stupid.
(11-28-2015 - 07:51 AM)Goose Wrote: People give me this if I ever mention that I have a lot of internet friends and that I use forums. They think it is weird because I talk to a lot of people on forums. They think it means I have no IRL friends, and it is so annoying. I talk to people over Skype or on forums or something like that because these people I can relate to. These people have similar interests in me, and I actually enjoy talking them opposed to my friend, who yesterday said that uses these forums have no life. Like, um yeah right pal. The thing is, I do have enough friends I know in person.

If you have a ton of internet friends, it means NOTHING compared to the number of friends you have in real life.
And, it doesn't mean you are lonely or can't relate to people in person if you talk to people on the internet.

That stereotype of the "internet geek" with no friends needs to stop, because it is so annoying.
And, it is false.

/rant

Idek if that made sense but I had to post it.
100% true

[Image: ToleratedNine.jpg]
This is so fucking true its now even funny. :)
Yep, I 100% understand and see where your coming from goose :D
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
Its very true, hate telling friends I play Counter Strike GO b/c they think I have no life, but u got to prove em wrong. Go to parties and be that crazy ass dude (In a good way lmao)
[Image: 12ad17d7eeb1350b4cb15dd3da384b60]
Same here lol I generally don't like most people so I do not bother with them aha
[Image: riddler_signature_by_ethernalfx-d47nivq.png]
(12-07-2015 - 01:01 AM)Riddler Wrote: Same here lol I generally don't like most people so I do not bother with them aha

You like everyone on this forum though :yh:
first time ive heard some say this "youre a loser for using forums"
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)