ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Xbox One Rant

by KylieJenner - 02-12-2018 - 09:56 PM
I was going to go for both on Day One. I've changed my mind today it seems.

Just a PS4 Will due for me thanks!

The Xbox One is designed for big families and Dude-Bro Gamers who couldn't tell you anything about the video game industry, but when it's Double EXP weekend, they will be sure to let you know.

It's an inevitable marketing success. When you say "We got the Sports and the TV" you are bringing in a whole masses of new people to your product. It's appealing to a large base of people. Big Bucks Indeed. And I'm sure it's going to be a major success.

However

that's all fine and dandy, make your billions of dollars in media, but you are abandoning the thing that brought your console franchise up from nothing with great titles like "Halo"
and all you have to say for yourselves is "Now we have a TV Show about it, Cool Right? Here's some more Sports!"
(no offense to Steven Spielberg, I'm speaking in principles here.) 

It doesn't matter how incredible looking and exclusive the games are for your console, your entire business model focuses on Media and making it easier to get to.
games are afterthought at this point.

Sony's marketing angle, and single focus for the next generation is specifically on Games.

Not just Making Games and making them look incredible, Sharing games with friends and making games easier to play, and easier for developers to make games for their console, and designing for compatibility with creation software for GAMES.

GAMES!!!... GET IT? THAT'S WHOLE THE POINT.
It's as simple as that. So my money goes to them, Like I said. I was buying both Day 1, and Microsoft literally turned me off their product,

"Xbox Done"

- Akujin

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)