ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Request] what GTA IV and GTA V Menu Base Source codes do we have ?

by quadrant2005 - 05-20-2020 - 09:46 AM
hi there guys, i thought it might be useful if people could post a list of Menu Bases they have for GTA IV and V im looking for [XBOX360] builts but feel fee to post menus from other platforms too but please list what platform the menu is for. Old and New menu's i do not care. Ive looked on this forum but im sure there will be Menu Bases ive missed or with links that no longer work.

There could be some stuff out there that it would be nice to have redistributed for us that are newer to the scene.
These are what ive found so far pretty much....

Cheers thank you regards Richard,

============
Quadrant2005
============
SilkRoad v1.6
R3ck17
Innovation
Ninja-Engine
Pandora 2.6
Enforcer 2.0
Enforcer X base
DeCrash
Infection
Simplicity
Subliminal V
Dizzy Menu
QuadKill
United X
X Classic
Halloween for the PC
Alpha Base for the PC
Project360
GTA IV menu Source for xbox360
GTAEnforcerX-Destroyer (BASE with AUTH)
Murder-Hitman 5.5
INF3C7ION African HUD
Fucker V
(the mobile phone based menu that was posted recently i will see about building that into a proper project and uploading when i get time)

Wanted Sources:
Alpha Menu for xbox360
Enforcer v3.0 Admin 
anything from Legacy
wanted working Geoip code mine sends packets but never receives anything back...
thanks....
(05-20-2020 - 09:46 AM)quadrant2005 Wrote: hi there guys, i thought it might be useful if people could post a list of Menu Bases they have for GTA IV and V im looking for [XBOX360] builts but feel fee to post menus from other platforms too but please list what platform the menu is for. Old and New menu's i do not care. Ive looked on this forum but im sure there will be Menu Bases ive missed or with links that no longer work.

There could be some stuff out there that it would be nice to have redistributed for us that are newer to the scene.

============
Quadrant2005
============
SilkRoad v1.6
R3ck17
Innovation
Ninja-Engine
Pandora 2.6
Enforcer 2.0
Enforcer X base
DeCrash
Infection
Simplicity
Subliminal V
Dizzy Menu
QuadKill
United X
X Classic
Halloween for the PC
Alpha Base for the PC
Project360
Murder-Hitman 5.5
INF3C7ION African HUD
Fucker V
(the mobile phone based menu that was posted recently i will see about building that into a proper project and uploading when i get time)

Wanted Sources:
Alpha Menu for xbox360
Enforcer v3.0 Admin 
anything from Legacy
wanted working Geoip code mine sends packets but never receives anything back...
thanks....
SRB 1.6? and i dont have an idea About watch before a GTA IV Menu source
Disc = 0xemiil
geo location is a piece of piss
[Image: 80736818-122482492564845-4651532282253589110-n.jpg]
(05-20-2020 - 09:46 AM)quadrant2005 Wrote: hi there guys, i thought it might be useful if people could post a list of Menu Bases they have for GTA IV and V im looking for [XBOX360] builts but feel fee to post menus from other platforms too but please list what platform the menu is for. Old and New menu's i do not care. Ive looked on this forum but im sure there will be Menu Bases ive missed or with links that no longer work.

============
Quadrant2005
============
SilkRoad v1.6
R3ck17
Innovation
Ninja-Engine
Pandora 2.6
Enforcer 2.0
Enforcer X base
DeCrash
Infection
Simplicity
Subliminal V
Dizzy Menu
QuadKill
United X
X Classic
Halloween for the PC
Alpha Base for the PC
Project360
Murder-Hitman 5.5
INF3C7ION African HUD
Fucker V

Wanted Sources:
Alpha Menu for xbox360
Enforcer v3.0 Admin 
anything from Legacy
thanks....
call me on discord Zued nick XD#8529
(05-20-2020 - 09:09 PM)PhucedMODZ Wrote: geo location is a piece of piss
[Image: 80736818-122482492564845-4651532282253589110-n.jpg]

Inside Launch.ini

OOOOPPPS

; when set to TRUE all titles will have the insecure socket privilege
; if not set this value will be FALSE
sockpatch = false

OOOOPS

ooops that would do it LOL, that would do it darn this has drove me nuts for days if not a few weeks LOL, i new something was blocking it just did not know why, thought it was some kind of Microsoft protection crap, or some kind of firewall lol, :)  MAN DID THAT DO MY NUT :) hehehehehheeh

============
Quadrant2005
============
SilkRoad v1.6
R3ck17
Innovation
Ninja-Engine
Pandora 2.6
Enforcer 2.0
Enforcer X base
DeCrash
Infection
Simplicity
Subliminal V
Dizzy Menu
QuadKill
United X
X Classic
Halloween for the PC
Alpha Base for the PC
Project360
Murder-Hitman 5.5
INF3C7ION African HUD
Fucker V

Wanted Sources:
Alpha Menu for xbox360
Enforcer v3.0 Admin 
anything from Legacy
thanks....
Do u Find The Geo Loc Im trying to made it work form Simplicity Source But i cant
Disc = 0xemiil
FeetForFree

============
Quadrant2005
============
SilkRoad v1.6
R3ck17
Innovation
Ninja-Engine
Pandora 2.6
Enforcer 2.0
Enforcer X base
DeCrash
Infection
Simplicity
Subliminal V
Dizzy Menu
QuadKill
United X
X Classic
Halloween for the PC
Alpha Base for the PC
Project360
Murder-Hitman 5.5
INF3C7ION African HUD
Fucker V

Wanted Sources:
Alpha Menu for xbox360
Enforcer v3.0 Admin 
anything from Legacy
thanks....
Do u Find The Geo Loc Im trying to made it work form Simplicity Source But i cant

Hello there, ive not been feeling very well the last few days so have not done anymore coding, But yes i found a setting in my launch.ini was stopping the use of sockets. I will be rewritting the geoip for the simplicity menu when ive done it i will post it on the forum for you ok, so just keep an eye on the forum.. regards Richard
Thanks mannnnnnnnn
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)