ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

XBox 360 Stealth Source Full Manifest+No KV Mode+Cheats/Bypassess & More

by GHOSTED - 10-14-2019 - 12:56 PM
let me check this out thanks for sharing
checking this out, thanks
Going to have a look!
wtf is this lel

waste of credits lel what an idiot
lol i test this
why makes us waste credits? This is already released somewhere else.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
nice leak i guess thank you
Hello everyone I tried to xor my own ip into the source, and I seem to be running into issues connecting to my listener, I was wondering if anyone could help me out?
(10-16-2019 - 12:03 AM)killamods1 Wrote: Hello everyone I tried to xor my own ip into the source, and I seem to be running into issues connecting to my listener, I was wondering if anyone could help me out?

If you wanna hmu on discord I can help you out

@??????????#2618
 Yours Truly
Discord @乙ㄚれメ ツ#9999
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-14-2019 - 02:27 PM)xCallen_G Wrote:
(10-14-2019 - 12:56 PM)DreadBot Wrote:
Credits: Silent Knight

Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.

Honestly this kid every time he post something it just pisses me off. Act's like he knows fucking everything. I called him out a while ago for using that shitty pUnknown source of mine that got dropped which was just the old Teapot Live v2 stealth source with little to no modifications. He claimed custom coded everything in here is leaked content, I'm not trying to flame the thread just very aggravating to see someone give people shit for not knowing what they're doing when him self doesn't know what he is doing and you can tell that just by listening to him in the video.

Destiny bypass sorry that's not going to work and that's because of sanity checks, if you mod something and don't get a ban it's because it's not sanity checked.

This i can actually say is worse then the pUnknown source. Like why do you have a xosc source and header file when you're doing "XamLoaderExecuteAsyncChallengeHook" that is xosc and why you where ever calling that "ExecuteHV" thread I will never understand. Legit everything needed for XOS has been released by one of Teapot Tommys old developers Madaka or what ever his name is. All the UI shit has been released over the year from Giths, Jay, and I to the point you shouldn't be doing these old methods anymore. My self has released a good amount of information in the past about the XeKeysExecute buffer as well where you should understand that more.

The bypasses other then the ones I leaked under the name Kernel really do kill me to see the ones I did a release / leak on are flawless no bans since 17511 I can confirm they work fine been using the same GT for over a year and no ban yet still the rest of the bypasses in there I really just don't know what you think those are going to do for you, and why you're doing machine ID spoofing for every cod I have no idea that's only needed if you get KV banned from games like BO2, Ghost, AW, and BO3. Which the bypasses I provided for BO2, Ghost, and AW you should never need that at all.

I'm not trying to be a dick here people but I highly recommend using something else hell even the original Teapot v2 / XBLS source from years ago and updating it your self that or make your own source.

Notice I know you're not the person that made this video DreadBot just giving my advice and feed back on what's in this video and leak.

I gotta agree with you here, I've watched the first few mins of this guys "Tutorials" and they're horrendous.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)