ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Would you rather? (Game)

by Tamaki - 11-14-2015 - 04:55 PM
This is how the game works. I'll start off by asking a would you rather question, and the first person to reply answers the question, and they also ask a would you rather question for the next replier, and so on.

Would you rather put toothpicks under your toe nails and kick a wall or jump into a swimming pool full of lemon juice with paper cuts all over your body?
(11-14-2015 - 05:05 PM)PEA HEAD Wrote: I'd Rather  jump into a swimming pool full of lemon juice with paper cuts all over your body

Would you rather have your thoughts broadcasted so that everyone will always know what you are thinking while you are thinking it or never be allowed to wear clothes but keep your thoughts to yourself?

I would rather Never be allowed to wear clothes but keep your thoughts to yourself.

Would you rather use eye drops made of vinegar or toilet paper made from sandpaper?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Goodbye. | IP: 173.217.51.216 - Email: [email protected]
(11-14-2015 - 11:57 PM)HAX Wrote:
(11-14-2015 - 05:05 PM)PEA HEAD Wrote: I'd Rather  jump into a swimming pool full of lemon juice with paper cuts all over your body

Would you rather have your thoughts broadcasted so that everyone will always know what you are thinking while you are thinking it or never be allowed to wear clothes but keep your thoughts to yourself?

I would rather Never be allowed to wear clothes but keep your thoughts to yourself.

Would you rather use eye drops made of vinegar or toilet paper made from sandpaper?

Sand paper as toilet paper

Would you rather Eat a bowl of shit once OR have explosive diarrhoea for the rest of your life?
(11-15-2015 - 06:32 AM)Inkss KVs Wrote:

Would you rather Eat a bowl of shit once OR have explosive diarrhoea for the rest of your life?

Eat Sh** once... lol
Would you rather be rich and ugly or poor and good looking?
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
All these would you rather questions are amazing lmao.
(11-15-2015 - 06:54 AM)DamagedMods Wrote:

Eat Sh** once... lol

Rich And Ugly Get Plastic Surgery :D

And Would You Rather Have A  Guy Suck You Off For Free Or A Guy Bum You For £1000 :D
(11-23-2015 - 05:30 PM)MadMonkaay Wrote:
(11-15-2015 - 06:54 AM)DamagedMods Wrote:

Eat Sh** once... lol

Rich And Ugly Get Plastic Surgery :D

And Would You Rather Have A  Guy Suck You Off For Free Or A Guy Bum You For £1000 :D

Bum Me For   £1000

Would You Rather Be Hung By Your Balls For 30 Mins Or Be Blind?
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
I would rather be hung by my balls

Would you rather not be gay and everyone thinks you are or be gay and no one knows?

LOL
Not be gay and everyone thinks I am

Dirty & messed up

Would you rather wank with sandpaper or stick a penic up your ass ? :D

If staff want this removed I'll remove it immediately - just a weird messed up one lol
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)