ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Why do people like anime?

by JohnDee - 07-31-2018 - 07:14 PM
I just don't understand the appeal of watching shows in this genre, and apparently the real good stuff is all in a Japanese. So how is reading subtitles to understand a show all day enjoyable.
(07-31-2018 - 07:14 PM)JohnDee Wrote: I just don't understand the appeal of watching shows in this genre, and apparently the real good stuff is all in a Japanese. So how is reading subtitles to understand a show all day enjoyable.

Just put this in rants. Please. Anyway probably because of: waifu's, big boobs, hentai, shiping, cosplay, etc.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
I like it because my classmates told me to watch anime's

OT: favorite anime The seven deadly sins =)
Who said you have to read subtitles? You can always start out with eng dubbed versions then later decide if you wanna switch to sub or not. There's a lot of watchable eng dub animes out there so just look for a specific genre you like and try it out for yourself.
Anime is just entertaining and anyway I rarely watch subbed anime anyway, there's plenty of dubbed episodes out there of very good anime, I only watched subbed when the show I want to watch isn't in dubbed.
(09-02-2018 - 02:04 AM)Mars Wrote: Anime is just entertaining and anyway I rarely watch subbed anime anyway, there's plenty of dubbed episodes out there of very good anime, I only watched subbed when the show I want to watch isn't in dubbed.

Ah, I suppose that's a fair point. I've watched a few dubbed French shows before I guess its not much different.

(07-31-2018 - 08:03 PM)Visa Wrote:
(07-31-2018 - 07:14 PM)JohnDee Wrote: I just don't understand the appeal of watching shows in this genre, and apparently the real good stuff is all in a Japanese. So how is reading subtitles to understand a show all day enjoyable.

Just put this in rants. Please. Anyway probably because of: waifu's, big boobs, hentai, shiping, cosplay, etc.

Was not meant to be a rant, I'm willing to hear people out and I figured in this thread I would get the most legit answers to my question.

(07-31-2018 - 08:12 PM)hakan55 Wrote: I like it because my classmates told me to watch anime's

OT: favorite anime The seven deadly sins  =)

Fair enough, I've caught on to a few shows due to my peers.
because its unreal and you're able to wank to it even more than in real life. in anime, the moaning is unreal xD
Discord - Moeez#4075
Kik - LV4Q
(09-10-2018 - 04:29 PM)Spooking Wrote: because its unreal and you're able to wank to it even more than in real life. in anime, the moaning is unreal xD

I think your thinking of something else. Not all Anime is unreal.
I like it because I'm not into actual people acting in series, movies are okay because they're only an hour or so long. But if i had to watch them continuoulsy i would get bored. I have watched other series as well but not as engaging as anime, the stories, the locations, the amount of artistic designs in episodes are what get me. And also some things that anime characters say is only viable in the anime world but hit close to home, if i see someone actually saying those lines in real life i would kinda cringe.
It's actually the amazing storyline of the anime shows and the characters with super powers. These things makes people super attractive towards the anime shows and movies.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)