ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Where do you see the future in 20 years?

by Crow - 10-18-2016 - 03:30 AM
(10-27-2016 - 10:01 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-27-2016 - 09:54 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote: Not many lower class jobs like cashiers and shit. It will all be automated.

That's a very realistic view. Honestly, I'd imagine that instead of having physical money, we will just have online credits, similar to bitcoin/paypal, where we can just use our accounts on the machine in the stores to make payments.
It's already happening a little bit. Those self check outs with only 1 person watching 4 or more registers

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
(10-27-2016 - 10:10 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote:
(10-27-2016 - 10:01 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-27-2016 - 09:54 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote: Not many lower class jobs like cashiers and shit. It will all be automated.

That's a very realistic view. Honestly, I'd imagine that instead of having physical money, we will just have online credits, similar to bitcoin/paypal, where we can just use our accounts on the machine in the stores to make payments.
It's already happening a little bit. Those self check outs with only 1 person watching 4 or more registers

Yeah I know, I was just thinking there may come a point where physical money will just be removed entirely as there would be no need for it.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
The world is getting closer and closer to it's end as the days go on.
(10-27-2016 - 10:15 PM)Axe Wrote: The world is getting closer and closer to it's end as the days go on.

this is honestly so true.

I cant see where I'll be in the next few years.

global warming, pollution, and other things we've caused the fuck up the society hasn't really helped either. Its so sad that we got to the point people like Donald Trump have a chance at president and is looked up too. Im not gonna go on a political rant though.

In 20 years I just hope I see myself as alive  and still in a free country xd
As others said, most jobs will be automated in the coming years. There will be others things we will have to be doing.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)